• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XV |OT| There and back again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyaren

Did you guys notice that Prompo's photos aren't displayed in full resolution anymore in the gallery after the 1.02 patch? D:

SaniOYOYOY

Guys I thank you all for this wonderfull journey. The reason Im in Gaf in the first place is because 2013 ffxv battle system analisis thread. Just wanna say thanks for all the insanity. love you gaf

with that said, LETS GO NOCTIS MAKE FF GREAT AGAIN

At long last.

Copy better arrive tomorrow on time.
Are we ever gonna see a game development like this again in our lifetimes?
14369192_953707601400156_8704898801950785536_n.jpg

Sciortino

I remember when I was 12 years old in junior high talking to a friend about Versus when it was first announced. It's been a hell of a journey.

Joqu

I don't post much in OTs when I'm actually playing the game but it's so good to see this one. I hope you all have fun.

Alright I got work today and tomorrow evening. Got XV is supposed to arrive at around 8pm tomorrow so it'll be waiting for me when I get off. Just have to not go crazy during the giant patch install or before during work. Gunna watch Brotherhood tonight and hope I have enough patience to watch Kingsglaive as well so I can go in full prepared.
I also have a fat sack of marijuana for maximum immersion.

WE IN THERE LADS.

thejpfin

22 min install time on Ps4, damn. I can only watch menu screen while is installing.
Atleast the menu music is pretty amazing.

So excited for this. Too bad Amazon isn't shipping this to me for a couple more days. Hopefully it doesn't take too long. The anticipation is killing me.

I'm curious how good the wait mode is. Wasn't really planning on playing that way but the most recent footage I saw of it looks cool?

Rsinart

Anyone else order from amazon and not get a shipping update yet? Kinda worried, ordered the limited edition and the hardcover guide, neither have updated.

Simo

Great OT. Can't wait for tomorrow!

Also thank you Amazon for sending a barrage of notifications to my phone about my copy shipping at 3am this morning....lol

Arrgg just 11 hours and 40+ mins til I get to play something I've been excited about since b4 I knew how to drive!! It's been a long wait hopefully it's worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom