• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"FREE to a good home" thread |20XX Edition| No begging, requests, or taking advantage

Geedorah

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

xheRJRF.gif
Alien Shooter -- MB-D2F937DFF14E86C6 - Taken by fuzzy123. 3 entrants total.

t1484008165z1.png

ngower

Willing to ship Bloodborne to someone who is willing to pay shipping within the US. Not really a huge fan of this game and it's clear GAF has an enormous boner for it, so might as well give it to someone jonesing to play it.

CLAIMED by Miker

Miker

Willing to ship Bloodborne to someone who is willing to pay shipping within the US. Not really a huge fan of this game and it's clear GAF has an enormous boner for it, so might as well give it to someone jonesing to play it.

I'll take a copy.

johnny505

Here's some duplicate keys I got from green man gaming 10 game mystery pack:

HUNTSMAN THE ORPHANAGE
CORPORATE LIFESTYLE SIMULATOR
AFTER THE END THE HARVEST
BARROW HILL CURSE OF THE ANCIENT CIRCLE
THREE DEAD ZED
PLANET DRILLER
CHAINSAW WARRIOR LORDS OF THE NIGHT

Enjoy!

Here's some duplicate keys I got from green man gaming 10 game mystery pack:

HUNTSMAN THE ORPHANAGE
CORPORATE LIFESTYLE SIMULATOR
AFTER THE END THE HARVEST
BARROW HILL CURSE OF THE ANCIENT CIRCLE
THREE DEAD ZED
PLANET DRILLER
CHAINSAW WARRIOR LORDS OF THE NIGHT

Enjoy!

Took huntsman the orphanage, thanks

neonglow

Here's some Assassin's Creed games that redeem on uPlay.

ModBot said:
Instructions for neonglow:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste. Your giveaway will be automatically reposted on your behalf.

I am giving away 0 Steam keys and 4 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (neonglow, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

xWBm0BY.png
Assassin's Creed (Uplay) -- MB-2F269FD266ABD0B7 - Taken by Jadax. 3 entrants total.
xWBm0BY.png
Assassin's Creed Chronicles China (Uplay) -- MB-D87A8EDBC6A2C4C3 - Taken by Hakkelus. 2 entrants total.
xWBm0BY.png
Assassin's Creed II Deluxe Edition (Uplay) -- MB-C763A5B579DDD534 - Taken by laserlaser. 10 entrants total.
xWBm0BY.png
Assassin's Creed III (Uplay) -- MB-B9E4681C711ACB1A - Taken by Vipu. 1 entrants total.

t1484125858z1.png

Palom

I got an e-mail from Microsoft for a 10% discount on "select Xbox games" from the Microsoft Store (I'm in the US). Promo code expires January 31, 2017.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a MS store promotional code. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Microsoft US Store 10% discount -- MB-5FE4735AAA4E36F5 - Taken by Cheddahz. 1 entrants total.

t1484352251z1.png

Cyrus_Saren

Got some digital codes to Gears of War, Gears of War 2 and Gears 3. I already have the series from a previous promotion so I'm giving these away:

Gears of War
Gears of War 2
Gears of War 3

Enjoy!

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (The_White_Rose, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Call of Juarez Gunslinger -- MB-F94B032C59F84F33 - Taken by Naked Snake
Legend of Grimrock 2 -- MB-57819376B66BF79C - Taken by Nudull
Samorost 2 -- MB-13C263B8F6D2DB60 - Taken by Sir Boticus

Enjoy

Have codes for

Dishonered Definitive Edition - PS4

And

Minecraft Xbox One Edition + Builders pack

Also have the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Beta

Just quote me and I will be sure to send you a PM, each poster quote and bold one of the games, if you choose multiple I'll give them to the next person

Hope you all enjoy

Fury Sense

Have codes for

And

Just quote me and I will be sure to send you a PM, each poster quote and bold one of the games, if you choose multiple I'll give them to the next person

Hope you all enjoy
Hey! I would love to play Dishonored!

Have codes for

And

Hope you all enjoy

Me for dishonored?

fernoca

Have codes for

And

Hope you all enjoy
Minecraft XBO ?

Smellycat

Have codes for

And

Hope you all enjoy

thanks if you have more than 2 lol

Have codes for

And

Hope you all enjoy

Would like Minecraft

Preorder bonuses/DLC for Final Fantasy XV (NA PS4):: Not sure what they are or do, but quote to see the keys. All 3 keys may be different items/junk, so take one or all.

PLEASE RESPOND IF YOU TAKE IT, AND TELL ME WHAT ITEM IT IS! I don't like folks not responding, the mystery ain't fun! :p

lupin23rd

For Vancouver-GAF (the Canadian one), I've been trying to get rid of a Prepac two-sided spinning media shelf that I no longer need on Craigslist and haven't had much success.

So before I toss it up on Craigslist for free, I figured I'd see if anyone here would be interested. You'd have to pick it up though.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Pay it forward. You can only win this game if you've given away a game since you last won a game (minimum one total giveaway).

Legend Of Mysteria -- MB-39AB1C40646C7BAD - Taken by bobnowhere
Spaceport Hope -- MB-ECD50E434D72ADB5 - Taken by Purkake4

I love how people are still under the illusion lurkers are gonna chime in when they take something hidden in quotes.

Either use Modbot or don't say "please post if you take something" cause most of the time that isn't gonna happen

Ludono

I love how people are still under the illusion lurkers are gonna chime in when they take something hidden in quotes.

Either use Modbot or don't say "please post if you take something" cause most of the time that isn't gonna happen

I mean, this is a fairly good community most of the time albeit a bit elitist. It's not too much of a stretch to ask someone to say if they took a code and save people the bother of trying to enter it or the poster making a modbot post.

I mean, this is a fairly good community most of the time albeit a bit elitist. It's not too much of a stretch to ask someone to say if they took a code and save people the bother of trying to enter it or the poster making a modbot post.

It only takes one person who doesn't care to ruin it for everyone, and with a "community" of over 100 thousands people, the chances of at least one person not following etiquette is near 100%.

Geedorah

If I see a non-Modbot giveaway and the post is over 1 minute old, I'm not bothering to check if it's valid, because it probably isn't.

And chances are it wasn't even a person that took it - but a skimmer. Modbot saves lives.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Solar 2 -- MB-BCE75BFAF26F9DD1 - Taken by Zeeman. 4 entrants total.

t1484602251z1.png

Badger

Found a full game download code for Dark Souls on the 360 while spring cleaning, unsure if it's used or not if someone wants it?

Orbis

Some Humble Monthly stuff I already have/don't want. Drop me a PM with your single choice and I'll PM you a link to claim the code:

• Project CARS (PC) CLAIMED nightstorm
  • The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky (PC) CLAIMED Accoun
  • Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide plus Schluesselschloss DLC plus The Outsider DLC (PC) CLAIMED Lebneney
  • Jotun (PC) CLAIMED anastef
  • Mother Russia Bleeds (PC) CLAIMED alr1ght

If you don't hear back, assume you missed out. Enjoy!

EDIT: All gone!

Top Bottom