• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"FREE to a good home" thread |20XX Edition| No begging, requests, or taking advantage

Majukun

here's some doubles
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

DIRT 3: complete edition -- MB-23D6D7883382A78E - Taken by Vipu. 1 entrants total.
Syberia II -- MB-53C713F8ABBEA5CD - Taken by dorisdelay. 3 entrants total.

t1486927091z1.png

JBwB

Have some keys from the recent Humble Freedom Bundle that I don't want so here you go!

Quote to reveal:

2064: Read Only Memories

A Virus Named Tom

7 Grand Steps

Monster Loves You

Super Meat Boy

Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball

Purkake4

Banned
Have some keys from the recent Humble Freedom Bundle that I don't want so here you go!

Quote to reveal:

A Virus Named Tom

7 Grand Steps

Monster Loves You

Super Meat Boy

Took Monster Loves you, thanks!

Regginator

Quote to reveal:

A Virus Named Tom

7 Grand Steps

Monster Loves You

Super Meat Boy

Was gunning for 2064 Read Only Memories but it's already taken, so thanks on their behalf!

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (The_White_Rose, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Octodad Dadlliest Catch -- MB-A3D3B5B920AD014D - Taken by White Wolf
Super Meat Boy -- MB-521E77847C502151 - Taken by Professor Lexicovermis
World of Goo -- MB-91851F82394EC2CD - Taken by BorntoPlay

Enjoy

petmis

Hey folks, I have a couple humble bundle games to give away. PM me with one pick and it's yours. First come, first serve. :)

Stardew Valley (Gone : rostocker)
Nuclear Throne (Gone : Dangerblade)
World of Goo (Gone : S0cc3rpunk)
No Time to Explain

oni-link

Hey folks, I have a couple humble bundle games to give away. PM me with one pick and it's yours. First come, first serve. :)

Stardew Valley (Gone : rostocker)
Nuclear Throne (Gone : Dangerblade)
World of Goo (Gone : S0cc3rpunk)
No Time to Explain

It breaks my heart that I missed this

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
ModBot said:
Instructions for alr1ght:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (alr1ght, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

A Virus Named Tom -- MB-5FF8B45A4535D272 - Taken by Valahart

tebunker

Banned
ModBot said:
I am giving away 13 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (tebunker, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Overgrowth -- MB-1A6A25C590198714 - Taken by tioslash. 10 entrants total.
A Virus Named Tom -- MB-457F3D1E869A0FD3
AI War: Fleet Command -- MB-6D674298C1F3CF1E - Taken by SickBoy. 2 entrants total.
GRAV (Early Access) -- MB-221A2D5C46EA52A9 - Taken by xAlias. 1 entrants total.
Guns of Icarus Online -- MB-0332B5D06DBFF8CD - Taken by Vipu. 1 entrants total.
No Time to Explain -- MB-23FF75221EA71EE2
Nuclear Throne -- MB-21D671E5F233D790 - Taken by xezuru. 12 entrants total.
Spirits -- MB-FC9A923681DCE8BF - Taken by jesusraz. 3 entrants total.
Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP -- MB-6028B0A94539767F - Taken by oni-link. 1 entrants total.
Thirty Flights of Loving -- MB-D0DB78178BFAD248 - Taken by anastef. 3 entrants total.
Tower of Guns -- MB-F7A908319D7AE9DB - Taken by Dirtie. 4 entrants total.
Waking Mars -- MB-E04C49AEDE856252 - Taken by ShinUltramanJ. 1 entrants total.
World of Goo -- MB-C40F86EA7F5BBF37 - Taken by Spukc. 3 entrants total.

t1487211581z1.png
Yo have fun and thank god for freedom!

ModBot said:
I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (The_White_Rose, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

2064: Read Only Memories -- MB-CD4DFA6A3CB191A0 - Taken by chronic_archaic
Human Resource Machine -- MB-E266C65DCADB75E0 - Taken by Kurt Russell
Super Hexagon -- MB-A7DD7D7A46C9860F - Taken by GetDigitized
The Swapper -- MB-5A97289093931C44 - Taken by WilsonX100
Thirty Flights of Loving -- MB-75F00ED64F2B64AB - Taken by dave is ok
VVVVVV -- MB-14B03B146B7ECED6 - Taken by Nabae
No restrictions for this one, have at it.

One more from the Freedom Bundle, and a few I apparently still had left over from a Star Wars Bundle:

Grav

Star Wars™ Battlefront™ II

Star Wars™: Dark Forces

Star Wars™ Empire At War: Gold Pack

Star Wars™ Jedi Knight Dark Forces II

Mikurden

One more from the Freedom Bundle, and a few I apparently still had left over from a Star Wars Bundle:

Grav

Star Wars™ Battlefront™ II

Star Wars™: Dark Forces

Star Wars™ Empire At War: Gold Pack

Star Wars™ Jedi Knight Dark Forces II

Thanks for Star Wars™ Jedi Knight Dark Forces II!

ModBot said:
I am giving away 7 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

Monster Loves You -- MB-A0FE4134219D4145 - Taken by Valahart
No Time to Explain -- MB-5DE954D8A60D07C6 - Taken by chronic_archaic
Potatoman Seeks the Troof -- MB-5D276548AA0465B7 - Taken by Purkake4
Q.U.B.E: Director's Cut -- MB-873778A3B34EE83C - Taken by GAMEPROFF
Rocket Birds: Hardboiled Chicken -- MB-E16112102036C74D - Taken by Zeeman
Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP -- MB-87B333A7D71EEC5F - Taken by jesusraz

Waking Mars -- MB-BDD76729549097B9 - Taken by BlakeofT

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: One or more keys you added were already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

All the rest.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

xxPVMYM.png

Mystery Game #1 -- MB-E3536182A6D172BD - Taken by Judge Magister Zexion. 6 entrants total.

t1487267234z1.png

Top Bottom