• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"FREE to a good home" thread |20XX Edition| No begging, requests, or taking advantage

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 1 GOG key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winner will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

PGP3OVL.png
The Witcher: Enhanced Edition (GOG) -- MB-0073B49551F4D0CC - Taken by Whitebison. 10 entrants total.

t1487351431z1.png

dave is ok

aztek is ok
ModBot said:
Instructions for dave is ok:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (dave is ok, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Shining Force -- MB-81024FD2C4B7482D - Taken by Smellycat
Another

jesusraz

Syberia 1 for Steam!
Quote to Reveal!

Just tried this, but it looks like someone already redeemed it. Thanks anyway :)

Here's one from me...

ModBot said:
I am giving away an Xbox One DLC key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (jesusraz, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Ascendance DLC -- MB-AF8B9881EA90840A - Taken by chronic_archaic

"D"

I'm extremely insecure with how much f2p mobile games are encroaching on Nintendo
Anyone giving out any free Steam games? I'm going to order the final parts for my first custom built PC next week but I don't have any games for it yet. Would love some if anyone could donate. PM with codes if you can cause others may snatch them up before I get a chance to check the thread again :)

Thanks in advance!

[QUOTE="D";230563622]Anyone giving out any free Steam games? I'm going to order the final parts for my first custom built PC next week but I don't have any games for it yet. Would love some if anyone could donate. PM with codes if you can cause others may snatch them up before I get a chance to check the thread again :)

Thanks in advance![/QUOTE]
I know this post is good spirited but the thread title says no begging, requests, etc.

Patrick S.

Banned
[QUOTE="D";230563622]Anyone giving out any free Steam games? I'm going to order the final parts for my first custom built PC next week but I don't have any games for it yet. Would love some if anyone could donate. PM with codes if you can cause others may snatch them up before I get a chance to check the thread again :)

Thanks in advance![/QUOTE]

Look at my post in the Buy Sell Trade thread and check if there's something you'd like. Should be on the last 2-3 pages.

Patrick S.

Banned
I know this post is good spirited but the thread title says no begging, requests, etc.

It's not my call, but can't this be reconsidered? I'd much more gladly give away a game I know someone is really wanting to play and asks for it here than putting it up as raffle and have it snatched up by one of the usual five guys here who grab all the games ever.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
dlcs
ModBot said:
Instructions for alr1ght:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (alr1ght, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Dawn of War II Retribution - Ultramarines DLC -- MB-3536BDF2139FAAE6
Endless Legend - Echoes of Auriga Add-on -- MB-66DFF2B2DC2E563A - Taken by Nairume

More MWNL stuff.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.

Endless Legend Echoes of Auriga Addon -- MB-48828197EA469C40 - Taken by Sarcasm

kpaadet

Some leftover codes from the Star Wars Humble Bundle.

Knights of the Old Republic

Battlefront 2

Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast

Hope the email quotes work, first time doing it.

tebunker

Banned
ModBot said:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (tebunker, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Alien Soldier -- MB-FC0E749C5B0258BF - Taken by BlakeofT. 4 entrants total.
Dawn of War II Retribution - Ultramarines DLC -- MB-7877F1879EA8AF17
Golden Axe II -- MB-D44FBE85B5B06E7E
Shining Force -- MB-A5572719CA2F58CB - Taken by jesusraz. 2 entrants total.

t1487526736z1.png

Guys I can't stress this enough, this literally took 30 seconds to do. It is faster than using email or quote tags or any other tags, and it makes giving away your stuff easy as hell.

Patrick S.

Banned
I am pretty sure no one has claimed anything, Modbot is pointed at this thread for that one, so go right ahead :)

I did, but didn't receive any message. Maybe I'm on some kind of block list because I think I once entered for more than one game :( I'll try again, thanks ;)

I did, but didn't receive any message. Maybe I'm on some kind of block list because I think I once entered for more than one game :( I'll try again, thanks ;)

Nah, ModBot's just down at the moment.

Stumpokapow said:
Please expect a little bit of ModBot downtime right now. The server ModBot is on was working fine but non-responsive to SSH attempts, and when I rebooted it it didn't come back up at all. I have a ticket in with the server company, but their response times have historically been pretty poor.

jesusraz

Guys I can't stress this enough, this literally took 30 seconds to do. It is faster than using email or quote tags or any other tags, and it makes giving away your stuff easy as hell.
Totally with you on that one - tried it for the first time earlier on this page and it worked like a charm. Super simple to sort, and easy to track afterwards.

"D"

I'm extremely insecure with how much f2p mobile games are encroaching on Nintendo
Is there a better way to get stuff people put up here for free? It seems like things get snatched up pretty quick on here, some might not have fast internet speeds than others when refreshing

Accoun

[QUOTE="D";230615072]Is there a better way to get stuff people put up here for free? It seems like things get snatched up pretty quick on here, some might not have fast internet speeds than others when refreshing[/QUOTE]

Modbot.
By default Modbot giveaways take entries for 3 hours IIRC. There are other options, like 24 hours, 15 minutes etc. "First come, first served" is just one of them.

[EDIT]
Seems to be down for technical reasons ATM.

ZeusII

Neo Member
Got a Echoes of Auriga Add-on code from MWNL4 but can't use it as I don't have Endless Legend so, if someone wants it, just quote and get the code

edit. some additional dlc:
Total War Rome II: Blood and Gore
Total War Attila: Blood and Burning
Shogun 2 Blood Pack

Arjac

[QUOTE="D";230615072]Is there a better way to get stuff people put up here for free? It seems like things get snatched up pretty quick on here, some might not have fast internet speeds than others when refreshing[/QUOTE]
"PM me for the code" is always an option

Mr. Doop

I have a couple of Humble Bundle codes to give away

No Time to Explain:

VVVVVV:

Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball:

Guacamelee! Gold Edition:

I also have a few album downloads if anyone wants them:

American Football - American Football (LP1):
www.polyvinylrecords.com/iheartvinyl

Mac DeMarco - Salad Days:
https://capturedtracks.bandcamp.com/yum

Car Seat Headrest - Teens of Denial:
www.matadorrecords.com/mp3promotion.php

Quote to reveal. Tell me if anything doesn't work, please!

Vipu

Banned
I have a couple of Humble Bundle codes to give away

No Time to Explain:

VVVVVV:

Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball:

Guacamelee! Gold Edition:

I also have a few album downloads if anyone wants them:

American Football - American Football (LP1):
www.polyvinylrecords.com/iheartvinyl

Mac DeMarco - Salad Days:
https://capturedtracks.bandcamp.com/yum

Car Seat Headrest - Teens of Denial:
www.matadorrecords.com/mp3promotion.php

Quote to reveal. Tell me if anything doesn't work, please!

Took No Time to Explain thx

NewFresh

ModBot said:
Instructions for EmmanuelMunoz:

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (EmmanuelMunoz, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Dawn of War II Retribution Ultramarines DLC -- MB-7A0AD06E9E109627 - Taken by mysticllama
Golden Axe II -- MB-1BE64AFD170679FB - Taken by Siyou
!

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

w5Bqht8.png

Mystery Game #1 -- MB-6D21AD0C1E469D27 - Taken by MasterShotgun. 8 entrants total.

t1487636655z1.png

Top Bottom