• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

D i Z

Mornin' all.

Newly unearthed ancient tomb with mummies unveiled in Egypt

ca4Y3vJ.jpg

--
All my college/party stories boil down to "I did something awful", not even interesting awful just banal shit.

Imagine all of that history still buried out there...

NoName999

But he doesn't understand because he's European, guys. And we all know that Europe is a bigot free Utopia.

I'm so gonna get off on the account purge though lol

Merc_

Every page has a person or two dropping another nugget of shit.

It's been a while since we had a thread where posters let it all hang out like this.

Zekes!

How you liking it? Ive been meaning to buy it the past few days before heading home but I always end up forgetting. I should just order it on amazon 🙃

I'm really enjoying it. It lacks the polish that an in-house Nintendo game would have (I'm just nit picking stuff honestly), but it's still really well made. I definitely recommend it if you're even a bit interested in it. The structure of it works great as an on the go game. I've honestly gone all digital with my Switch besides Zelda and it's been a god send.

Fake edit: fuck Pew Die Pie

Skittles

I have to wonder what the total ban count is gonna be by the end of today. People don't respond well when you attack something they like

Why does the thought of "anime analysis" youtubers annoy me? Like PBS Idea Channel is about as "unnecessarily" analytical as you can get but I like that channel

Shy

Morning all.
Afternoon fam
Mornin' all.
Evening chums.
God i hope you and yours are keeping safe.
Man I haven't heard about Patlabor in years
Patlabor is on of my favourite things.
Anyone on here start playing Destiny 2?
Too poor to get the game at the moment. ��
Boy have I got something to tell you about my thoughts on that
That sounds ominous. LOL.
*sees a certain thread in gaming*

*grabs hella popcorn*
I really don't see how anyone with a straight face anyone still defend that twat.
Do reporters on the streets for hurricane coverage get hazard pay, or are they mostly freelancers?
They should be getting hazard pay. But they're probably underpaid and underappreciated freelancers that are being exploited.

Top Bottom