• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto IV thread of hype and stray bullets

Status
Not open for further replies.
kylej said:
:D

88737Niko.jpg
CANT WAIT.

Yoboman

kylej said:
maybe a little of him and a lot of the Behind Enemy Lines guy

enemy4.jpg
=
409463385_gta_iv_artwork_niko_bellic_shotgun.jpg
I think that's what they wanted. Niko just doesn't have the build though. He looks shrimpy and weak. Like the guy who'd betray the whole team in a movie to save his own ass

dejay

Banned
sangreal said:
Is that hulk hogan?

Looks a little like him (mini-Hulk). Hopefully we'll get to go in that arcade to play that game and find out.

Anyway, it's my intention when I get the game to go to that spot, with that weapon and that suit, and start shooting people up in front of that arcade. The desire to do so just came to me after seeing the guy behind Niko.

newsguy

dejay said:
Looks a little like him (mini-Hulk). Hopefully we'll get to go in that arcade to play that game and find out.

Anyway, it's my intention when I get the game to go to that spot, with that weapon and that suit, and start shooting people up in front of that arcade. The desire to do so just came to me after seeing the guy behind Niko.

You too! I thought, I will play whatever game that little 8 bit tank is in and will proceed to use a real tank to destroy anyone in the vicinity.

newsguy

Death Dealer said:
Or depleted uranium. Sure doesn't look like a small calibre impact. :lol
Where in that pic do you see the gun making those holes? While you're probably right, someone could be on the other end of a minigun and that pic doesn't show it.

Odrion

Banned
Please please let us go inside that arcade building Rockstar please oh god please (if your minigames don't suck this time.)

GeoramA

Every new screen gets me so fucking pumped. I think I'll continue my San Andreas game I abandoned about 6 months ago. I'm pretty sure I left off right before the robbing missions with Catalina.

Wollan

MercuryLS said:
Damn the new shots look amazing.

Just 3 months more to go.

*sobs*

Honestly I don't think people have realised yet.

I mean, probably the biggest game this generation.

The biggest game this generation.

This generation.

Is releasing in three months.

Less than three months.

Dabanton

The real scary thing thinking about the game is we've only seen a very small taste. It's just mind boggling, i can only imagine what R* is holding back.

When they finally do the BIG reveal the internet Will melt.

NumberTwo

Paper or plastic?
Wollan said:

This generation.

Less than three months.
Other games will be rendered obsolete come April 29th. Believe.

Those latest batch of screenshots have revived my interest in the game. Even put down the whole 70$ bucks for it.

I was wondering if someone knew if LIBERTY CITY will retain most of its design from GTAIII or will it be a complete make-over and we won't recognize the city itself?

WrikaWrek

Banned
Wollan said:

This generation.

Less than three months.

People are still in shock.

newsguy

SketchTheArtist said:
Those latest batch of screenshots have revived my interest in the game. Even put down the whole 70$ bucks for it.

I was wondering if someone knew if LIBERTY CITY will retain most of its design from GTAIII or will it be a complete make-over and we won't recognize the city itself?

This. It's now a replica of NYC.

can anyone get some renders for the concept characters in the OP? so I can make a real wallpaper without having to worry about cropping since I suck at it and it shows in the wallpaper I made.

dejay

Banned
Wollan said:

This generation.

Less than three months.

I was telling myself that seven months ago.

HolyStar

Banned
Himuro said:
It's not a replica. It's just like what they did with Vice City and the cities in San Andreas. There are familiar landmarks but it's not a replica.

No shit. They didn't do each and every building, but they made it so you would feel like you are in NYC.

Baryn

Banned
kylej said:
Go to Kinkos, print it on some nice quality paper and save yourself some money :)

edit. this is the leaked poster which isn't the same as the poster found in Brooklyn but it's still cool

I never knew a flyer could give me goosebumps...

dejay said:
Yeah, I'd love some 8-bit mini games. But put effort in them than "It came from Uranus". Just buy some freeware/shareware code from someone and create a little arcade.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
800x600, what the hell man :(?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom