• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto IV thread of hype and stray bullets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Core407

Banned
YES this is fake - I just thought it was funny.

fakescreen_071b_gta4.vokr.com.jpg

Two generations from now, maybe?

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
3912_gta_iv.jpg

The Other new AP photo I mentioned earlier has been posted. No look at the interior of the cop car, unfortunately. :(

Seiken said:
Thank you kindly!

You're welcome.

It's a shame more concept art hasn't been released at a decent resolution, I'd planned on making quite a few wallpapers.

I've had to host the images on my own site, so if the bandwidth is soaked up let me know and I'll re-host.

Wollan

Do you believe two trailers? Hmm... I believe there will be one a week or two before the game releases but I'm not sure if I believe in a March one.

kylej

Banned
Himuro said:
I wonder what the cd is.

that package is what Jordan from PlanetGTA got. Cd just has that image of Niko standing in front of the arcade on it.

nice to see tw@ internet cafe is back in Liberty City.

Himuro said:
Was it really called tw@ cafe in GTAIII? I think I'm remembering something entirely different.
I loved that cafe too . . . with slow-mo pill and all the plate glass, you could have great fights/shoot-outs. And then you just jump out, grab a car, and you're gone.

kylej

Banned
Himuro said:
Is that in Portland near the Time Square knock off about 30 seconds south (?) of Donald Love's building? I know where that. It's just a bunch of computers and shit. Never noticed the name before.

yep, and the computer monitors have GTA1 and GTA2 screenshots displayed :)

Domino Theory said:
Was this posted? I've read around that an exclusive GTA IV preview will be in the March issue of EGM. Lemme look for a link.

It was mentioned in the EGM thread, i'd imagine it won't be too different from what we've already heard.

Domino Theory

Crystal Dynamics
SolidSnakex said:
It was mentioned in the EGM thread, i'd imagine it won't be too different from what we've already heard.

Yeah, I figured. :p

My friend and I have some small idea w/ some small info to back it up on what their "other exclusive" thing could be. I won't say it though, as to avoid humiliation. :D

Tr4nce

Thanks for keeping us updated, Himuro. Although the German preview didn't tell any things I didn't know about yet, I enjoyed the new screens/scans.

:)

newsguy

1202305855.jpg

So glad they added helmets. Riding bikes will look even more badass now.

The Shitzu is the Suzuki GSXR, my old bike :D

Madman

newsguy said:
http://www.isarapix.com/pix68/1202305855.jpg[IMG]

[B]So glad they added helmets[/B]. Riding bikes will look even more badass now.

The Shitzu is the Suzuki GSXR, my old bike :D[/QUOTE]
Huh? I see you didn't play SA.

newsguy

Like the others, I knew nothing about the bike helmet in SA. Besides in 4 you don't need to buy them. There's an animation where Niko actually takes the helmet and puts it on when he gets on a new bike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom