• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Braun is great

I warmed to him a bit by the end, he's good in the backstage stuff or hitting Roman with steps.

Definitely more entertaining than Reigns.

Wish he had a decent finisher, the running powerslam was lame back when Davey Boy did it.

Of course it's true. Sephzilla is a monster.

I'll prove him wrong. I'LL PROVE EVERYONE WRONG*

*Ironically via a simulated video game version of a fake simulated sport

Hex

Banned
I still can't tell if Vampiro is supposed to be a heel commentator in LU season 1 or not. He only usually talks bad about Konnan, who himself is also playing this weird cheating tweener.

Konaan and Vampiro have had classic feuds south of the border and some above.
Vampiro is a face, but they play up the heat with Konnan as legit

Slizz

Braun def needs a diff finisher. He's athletic as hell for his size, he should have something not so damn plain

Potential Raw spoilers for tonight.

According to Mike Johnson from pwinsider, tonights raw will be used to determine the next #1 contender for the Universal Championship. He says the #1 contendership will be decided in a triple threat between Seth Rollins, Finn Balor, and the Miz

Interesting that
no Braun is involved. If this is true, maybe Braun vs Brock is the Summerslam plan?

Straun Browman is going to fuck everyone up and make the match end with a no contest.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Konaan and Vampiro have had classic feuds south of the border and some above.
Vampiro is a face, but they play up the heat with Konnan as legit

Yeah, I knew a little about that and figured the rest out by context.

It's almost as if he's a face color commentator and Striker is a slight heel.

It would be a good mix except:

A. Striker is creepy as hell.
B. Vampiro gets just as creepy if a woman is involved.

Kristen-Bell-Laughing-to-Crying.gif

ElRenoRaven

Wow. Interesting information about the House of Horrors match last night.

Sunday night’s WWE Payback pay-per-view saw Bray Wyatt and WWE Champion Randy Orton battle it out in a House of Horrors filled with special effects and a cinematic horror movie style presentation. The two ultimately wound up inside the ring at San Jose, California’s SAP Center, but it’s been revealed that the House of Horrors was actually located 1,860 away in Richmond, Missouri.

Richmond is located approximately 40 miles outside of Kansas City, which hosted last week’s episode of WWE RAW, so the House of Horrors segment was taped nearly a week before the Payback match took place.

Twitter user @SYNJE_Vox for dug up a real estate listing for the House of Horrors. The 2-bedroom fixer-upper is currently on the market for $36,000.

The listing reads, “Looking for small acreage, just outside the city limits of Richmond? Here it is! This home has potential! Fixer Upper’s dream! Bring your ideas and skills and make this your special home. Home has newer septic. The water in the basement is due to the sump pump not being on for several years. OWNER IS SELLING PROPERTY “AS IS”! THIS PROPERTY IS SUBJECT TO THIRD PARTY APPROVAL. PROOF OF FUNDS WHEN SENDING OFFER.”

Yeah, I knew a little about that and figured the rest out by context.

It's almost as if he's a face color commentator and Striker is a slight heel.

It would be a good mix except:

A. Striker is creepy as hell.
B. Vampiro gets just as creepy if a woman is involved.

Striker is surprisingly tolerable during season 1, but occasionally he'll throw out some stupid ass line that might as well be a record scratch.

Vampiro finds his groove and gets better as the season goes on

Top Bottom