• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF, you are now in a fistfight with the last game character you played as.

8-bit-little-mac.jpg

Depends if he learns my pattern.

Last game played was Smash Bros. for Wii U, but I forgot which character I played as.

Before that was Pokémon Alpha Sapphire, and I must say that I think I can take Brendan. He's like, what, a 10 year old kid? But then again, he's athletic and fearless as heck, so I don't know... I wouldn't want to mess with the guy who can bring down two organized crime circles...

TWILT

Banned
Pikachu (from playing Smash 4).

The little guy is too fast and small for me to actually hit him and probably instantly kill me with a Thunderbolt, so...

daveo42

Banned
Pokémon Shuffle main character is a kid right? I'd feel pretty bad about beating up a kid, but he's probably kick my ass if he was able to grab his pokeballs.

Lunar15

My Monster Hunter Guy is going to beat the crap out of me and then craft some armor out of my hide. Truly terrifying.

Herne

1. The last game I played was Battlefield 4, where I flew around as a jet pilot. The jet pilot would win.

2. Previous to that, I played Europa Universalis IV as the Emperor Andreas I of Byzantium. The Emperor would win.

3. Previous to that, I played Mount & Blade Warband - Napoleonic Wars, as an Austrian lancer. The lancer would win.

Raticus79

Seek victory, not fairness
Diablo III monk with exploding palm and Gungdo Gear. I am already dead. Forget fighting, I just need to run away from any crowds so that when I explode on death it doesn't hit anyone else and cause a chain reaction of body explosions that takes out the block.

sasliquid

The Guy from Hotline Miami? Well I guess it just comes down to whoever hits the other first but God have mercy on me if I'm the one who goes down.

BosSin

Sebastian from evil within. Given that his punches do damn near zero damage to the enemies, I think I can take him.

Brofield

My own character from Monster Hunter.

I've seen his shadow boxing moves, I could probably take him on. But if he keeps his Insect Glaive I'm boned.

Crane from Dying Light.

Considering that his only melee attack without a weapon is a slow, bumbling haymaker...I think I would fair quite well actually.

hepburn3d

A 6ft2 Nord built like a terminator called Mrtyu-mara, roughly translating to 'Death Personified'. I'd just hope it was over quickly

While the prospect of meeting Zhurong from Dynasty Warriors 8 in real life would be enticing, getting my ass whooped by her does not:( Can I wrestle her instead? Would not come out on top but I'd still count it as a win:p

dgco86

Galahad from The Order: 1886? He seemed like a pretty tough guy.

I wonder if the beatdown will be short and end on a cliffhanger.

Top Bottom