• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF, you are now in a fistfight with the last game character you played as.

Grisby

No chance.

yDl7G5Z.png
No one would stand a chance against that outfit.

Someone call the fashion police.

Zukuu

Banned
Gul'dan
200px-Gul'dan_HoW.jpg

Seeing it's a fist fight, no magic would be allowed. Even tho he is an Orc, he is kinda old, doesn't really use physical force and we might be in the same weight class, so I might end up winning.

gugeifer

Max from Life is Strange is kinda screwed.
But she can do that time thing so I guess I am screwed. So I have to be really fast on first time before she rewinds...

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
My character from FFXIV. I would get my ass stomped...unless I send him on an enticing quest for loot. Or just a random ass quest to deliver some mail. Then I'd be safe. =D

Mmm, last game I booted up was Soul Blade/Edge on the PS1. I don't think it matter which character it was, male or female, I be happy if all I get is a trip to the hospital...

The sharp edges on those polygons ain't gonna do me no favours either :(

Sterok

Rosalina. Not sure how that would go. On one hand she's a goddess. On the other hand she's not the the type to really use her fists, so I might have a chance. Oh who am I kidding, she'd just spin me around until I throw up.

Sydle

My Sunset Overdrive character. She has some melee amps equipped and infinite respawns, so I don't stand a chance.

Well, if I could just brush up against Mario, he's toast. I just have to be wary of his extraordinary leaping ability and avoid his lethal pounce from above.

(Last game I played was Super Mario Brothers 1.)

spliced

Well I was playing Dark Souls and you can't punch your way out of a wet paper bag so I guess I'd either win or lose the longest fight in history.

Atlas157

Last game I played was ZoE The 2nd Runner. Do I fight Dingo while he's inside Jehuty? Or just Dingo himself?

If I fight Dingo, then there's a chance I could win, but if I have to fight Jehuty with my fists then I'm fucked lol

Zareka

2125678-yup4g.png

I'm a lazy ass so with the workout he gets from the TV I'd probably not stand a chance.

I keep getting one shot KO'd in this run, I could take him

Top Bottom