• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF, you are now in a fistfight with the last game character you played as.

Muchacho

Johnny Cage from MK1. Have my head sir

mkla0004.png

Oh boy. Why did i have to play Max Payne 3. Welp atleast my ass will be kicked in stylish slow mo followed by a painkiller and scotch induced monologue by Max. Eh could have been worse.

Whatever his name is from Criminal Girls. That guy literally does nothing (at least not where I'm at) so I'm totally fine. Although if I had to fight the girls, they'd probably kick my arse.

Tigress

What are your chances, GAF?

Kazuma Kiryu - Yakuza 3. Someone call an ambulance, I am totally doomed.

Not good at all. It's my gta online character and she's a psychopath. Granted she's not the most effective psychopath in the game but in sure she's enough to easily take me down (I'm more like the random NPCs that run away).

1.) Helldivers - If we remove that Armor, I'm totally taking this dude. Liber-tea will definitely be served.

2.) Olli Olli 2 - I'm clobbering this dude. Will be a bitch to catch him though.

3.) Skyrim Female - No way I'm beating down the Dragonborn :/ I might put up a decent fight though if it comes down to just fists :p

DLaicH

The skater from OlliOlli 2. I feel like I could take him. Just need to throw his timing off so he does a sloppy landing and then push him off his skateboard.

Yuna. Specifically the FFX-2 version of Yuna. I'm not very strong, but I think the last dressphere I used for her was Songstress, and in this playthrough she doesn't have access to Mug yet, so I'm pretty sure she isn't capable of physically attacking me.

I wouldn't want to fight Yuna, but if this is a Violence Island-type setup where fighting is my only real option, then yeah, I'd win.

Top Bottom