• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xenoblade Live Studio performance! Guar Plains, You Will Know Our Names & more!

Tripon

Pikma

Banned
fry_drooling.gif

kewlmyc

aaaand they threw all that away in Xenoblade X :p

Not but seriously, this is awesome!

It's bizarre that they didn't stick with ACE+ and Yoko Shimomura. I know Hiroyuki Sawano is popular in the anime world and for good reason (Gundam Unicorn and Blue Exorcist's OSTs are fantastic), but they already had a good thing going with their previous game.

Is this what they aired in that XC3DS stream? I totally missed it if so...

Anyway, yeah, this is fantastic. The quality is astounding and the editing is pretty spot on too.

This soundtrack is so good. I always forget how good Engage the Enemy is until that part starts.

Nanashrew

Banned
It's bizarre that they didn't stick with ACE+ and Yoko Shimomura. I know Hiroyuki Sawano is popular in the anime world and for good reason (Gundam Unicorn and Blue Exorcist's OSTs are fantastic), but they already had a good thing going with their previous game.

Well, Yoko Shimomura only did a couple of tracks out of the entire OST. ACE+ handled everything else.

orochi91

aaaand they threw all that away in Xenoblade X :p

Not but seriously, this is awesome!

Yea, I really like Sawano's work on AoT and GU, but I haven't liked anything from what we've heard of the XBX OST.

XBX music has been so underwhelming so far....

jb1234

Manami Kiyota got shafted. Would have loved to have heard Satorl Marsh (Night). Nothing wrong with ACE+ but Kiyota did most of my favorite pieces.

Guar Plains was awesome.

Moonlight

Banned
The knowledge that we're losing this in exchange for dumb Sawano horns and synths makes me so sad. :(

Fucking incredible, though.

EDIT: DAT ENGAGE THE ENEMY

Top Bottom