• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 Exclusive Ni No Kuni 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully the story, ai and the battle system are better. Loved the style of the first game but the guts of it left a lot to be desired

Oh, a rumour. :/

grain-of-salt.jpg

benny_a

extra source of jiggaflops
While I'm sure this is happening, this thread won't go far with Tidux as the source I'm afraid OP >_<
And for good reason. That person has built up some kind of reputation based on getting everything but extremely easy to guess things wrong.

I guess that's how prophets work if you're gullible enough.

Wasn't Tidux bish-approved in the past? What happened?
Never as far as I know.

Rosur

reminds me I still need to get round to playing Ni No Kuni 1 but am expecting Ni No Kuni 2 to be PS4 only.

Kayant

At least put rumor in the title OP.

Also stop following Tidux if you don't like false hopes. If what he says half the time was close to being right he would post it with his account here on Gaf.

Also

ibtl.gif

Klart

Does Tidux have a bad rep? I don't really know if he made some bad guesses in the past, just that he's an "insider" apparently. Sorry if this rumor is unlikely.

Philippo

Idk when L5 revealed they were working on a PS4 game, they attached the word "epic" to it.
That doesn't seem to go well with NNK.

Dawg

I remember Hino mentioned that he wants to create something bigger than White Knight Chronicles. That doesn't sound like a Ni No Kuni sequel, but I could be wrong.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
That would be awesome, loved the original. Not the best gameplay ever by any means, but everything around it was just magical.

But oh well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom