• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #14 | I'll Never Forget This!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Event organizer for combo breaker just name dropped dave lang as a big supporter of the chicago fighting game seen. Was funny hearing his name outside of giant bomb content

Quenk

Event organizer for combo breaker just name dropped dave lang as a big supporter of the chicago fighting game seen. Was funny hearing his name outside of giant bomb content

Iron Galaxy is a sponsor for the event and Lang was doing commentary earlier during the Mystery Game tournament.

danm999

Just started reading Dune and not really feeling it, should I push through and carry on?

Get about half way through the book until the action ramps up.

If you don't feel it by that point, you can probably stop reading, and since Dune is the best book in the series it's likely not for you.

Jothel

Get about half way through the book until the action ramps up.

If you don't feel it by that point, you can probably stop reading, and since Dune is the best book in the series it's likely not for you.

Thanks, I'll see how I feel in another 50 or so pages.
Anyone here read the Witcher books? I always kinda assumed they sucked as I thought they'd been based on the game and not vice versa so there's a chance that they may be good..

Anjin M

Yup, have you heard how it went down yet?

Hamilton's team threw the race with a poor choice to pit after a monster wreck(verstapen)

I was pretty bored by the whole race until that happened. I'm looking forward to Danny and Drew's reactions on the podcast.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
This seems like the perfect moment to confess to this.

cfUhJ0Q.jpg

*nods to Alex

I am not ashamed. It was a great game.

repeater

Brad just caught a break, early reports indicate that Bloodborne's new patch makes the Defiled Chalice Dungeon reduce your HP to 65% instead of the previous 50%.

danm999

Well I've fallen even deeper into my Gwent hole. I've spent the past few hours wandering from town to town challenging blacksmiths and innkeepers in some sort of weird obsession to get my scoia'tael deck stacked (it's pretty gud now).

Well I've fallen even deeper into my Gwent hole. I've spent the past few hours wandering from town to town challenging blacksmiths and innkeepers in some sort of weird obsession to get my scoia'tael deck stacked (it's pretty gud now).

I ended up playing my first game of gwent yesterday, it was a poor decision.

Cdpr should make gwent into its own thing.

Would love to play it in app form

danm999

I ended up playing my first game of gwent yesterday, it was a poor decision.

I was like this initially too (though luckily I somehow managed to buy the missable Prologue card), but after a few hours I just decided to get stuck into it and its surprisingly addictive and well made for a mini game.

lol nice one

I am serious, though. I know it's the guy's actual voice and all that, but to me it always sounds like someone with a very soft voice trying to force a raspy sound.

I just don't get how a voice can put you off of a game unless it's intentionally annoying. The Jensen voice is great.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Gwent is like a horrible time sucking black hole stuck inside the horrible time sucking black hole that is The Witcher 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom