• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bombcast - 06/30/15

Renpatsu

ffgbdeckheup3.png

Date: 06/30/2015 - Duration:
02:52:20
- Download

This week: a lot of PlayStation Vue gets vued, we all played Batman, dances get very expensive, Dan definitely shouldn't play with fireworks, and Driveclub will never, ever be spoken of again. All this, plus your emails!
ffgbcast7ouc8.png

bradfvukf.png
jeffjwueu.png
daniwuf8.png
jason8ru43.png

It's funny listening to all this hubbub about streaming radio when I used to be deep into these one-man internet radio stations back in the day and most of them are gone in the last decade.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
'How do you make a good game out of Batman, you don't' was an argument people had for years before Arkham Asylum

I think you make a good Superman game by making the challenge being to limit the damage to Metropolis, while fighting crazy aliens bent on destroying the planet. I think that could be interesting. I agree if they just make an Arkham style game with some stupid kryptonite situation, it would be disappointing.

Lingitiz

It's kinda crazy that 3 of the most acclaimed games of the year in Bloodborne, Witcher 3, and Batman have all fell pretty flat on Jeff. I don't particularly love Batman AK that much but he's going to end up being pretty passive in the GOTY talks at this rate.

kadotsu

Banned
It's kinda crazy that 3 of the most acclaimed games of the year in Bloodborne, Witcher 3, and Batman have all fell pretty flat on Jeff. I don't particularly love Batman AK that much but he's going to end up being pretty passive in the GOTY talks at this rate.

Mario Maker and The Taken King have yet to come out.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Jeff loved XCOM 1 and I believe Fallout 3 / New Vegas so im sure those 2 are more up to his tastes than a Souls game (which he hates), a rpg (whcih he hates) and another Batman game (which he already said was tired of)

Bedlam

What's crazy about it? The dude is down on so many great games, it's a meme at this point.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'd be surprised if they didn't think it was 'too soon' for another XCOM outside of maybe like Alex. I think XCOM worked so well with them because it had been so long since they had played something like that.

Lingitiz

What's crazy about it? The dude is down on so many great games, it's a meme at this point.

I guess I just felt Arkham Knight would be an easy win for him since he loved the last two, but everyone saw it coming based on his impressions over the last couple of preview events.

G-Pink

The voice in the loading screens of the Witcher 3 is not Dandelion unless it's him as an old man. They are his words though.

I believe it is supposed to be him as an old man. He's the writer of all the quest text in the menus as well, since it's all Geralt's actions in the third person perspective.

I believe it is supposed to be him as an old man. He's the writer of all the quest text in the menus as well, since it's all Geralt's actions in the third person perspective.

Yeah, Dandelion has been the writer of all journal entries since the second game, which I've always enjoyed. Particularly, entries involving himself. I wasn't sure if the voice was to be old Dandelion or not but it makes sense. It was obviously his words though.

Haines

Banned
I guess I just felt Arkham Knight would be an easy win for him since he loved the last two, but everyone saw it coming based on his impressions over the last couple of preview events.

I'm certain he still has respect for the games you mention. you have to remember dude lives games. He's been to every single e3. A big new batman game really isn't going to persuade someone like that. Something cool like axiom verge did. Made by 1 guy.

I can respect that.

~Kinggi~

Banned
Jesus fucking batman spoilers. Seriously PC port is still fucked bunch of people havent even played it and they sneak a spoiler into just a casual sentence.

Top Bottom