• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Black Ops III PS4 Beta code begging [nm, Beta open to all now]

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_nmysxjzXKb1snyhk8o6_400.gif

Need an NA code

I have 2 extra PS4 codes. I have few friends on PSN since I play most of my multiplayer games on the Xbox.

Anyone on the east coast want to buddy up? 3 man squad?

I will probably have 2 extra Xbox codes and more than likely 2 extra PC codes when they are released.

zdenko1

I have 2 extra PS4 codes. I have few friends on PSN since I play most of my multiplayer games on the Xbox.

I will probably have 2 extra Xbox codes and more than likely 2 extra PC codes when they are released.

Could I have one? I'll send you PSN ID in PM.

hollerphonix

Neo Member

I'd love one of those ps4 codes if it's still available

vin-buc

Generous GAF hooked me up with a working code yesterday (good looks Aristotle). The only person I play CoD with can't preorder and isn't on GAF to ask homself. I'm doing this on his behalf - sans violin.

If anyone has a working extra code - it would be put to good use.

Gracie!

Would really appreciate if anyone can hook me up with an EU code. Been watching a few beta gameplay videos and really looking forward to playing this myself. Cheers.

Mascot

Couldn't get the EU PS4 code to work for some reason (it was coming up as 'used', but wasn't), so am still without. If anyone has a spare I'd be eternally in your debt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom