• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Black Ops III PS4 Beta code begging [nm, Beta open to all now]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just so the other thread isn't cluttered with people asking for codes or people giving away codes, and more-so discussing the multiplayer beta.

I shall start by giving away two PS4 codes available for download now in the U.S. PSN store. First two people to quote me are the wieners.

Just so the other thread isn't cluttered with people asking for codes or people giving away codes, and more-so discussing the multiplayer beta.

I shall start by giving away two PS4 codes available for download now in the U.S. PSN store. First two people to quote me are the wieners.
hi

please let me have one

wait, will these codes work with canada psn store?

Lyonaz

yo!

MaxiLive

Nooo why am I third?!!!!

Edit: Forth X.x

Mikey Jr.

I don't have one now, but I'll be giving away a code later.

Also, can someone post the email trick? Where you can hide the text in a quote? I wish neogaf gave you an official way to do this.

weekev

Banned
PSA for this thread. If you are in EU and on PS4 just preorder the digital version from the playstation store. It will immediately let you download the Beta with no need for a code and you can cancel with no charge.

Crossposting from beta thread

Entered a code on the website a few days ago and it said I was in the beta. What should I be looking out for now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom