• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Black Ops III PS4 Beta code begging [nm, Beta open to all now]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
If anyone has a spare code (PS4,X1, or PC) I'd love to see if it's something I want to purchase or not.

Im in the U.S. In case there's a difference.

Messiek

Can I have a code for PS4 or PC?

Being a fan of the black ops series since the first one, can't wait to try this one out.

Thx :)

I'd love a EU PS4 code if there's one floating about?

I'll give you first dibs on any extra steam codes/gifts I acquire in future.

If someone could PM me one that would be cool. I'm currently on the other side of the U.S. from my house and would appreciate having some COD fun when I get home.

PS4 player by the way.

I'd take an Xbox One or PS4 code if anyone has one. Wife loved playing Advanced Warfare with me and I'd like her to see BLOPS 3 firsthand .

Just a heads up, I was able to pre-order from Amazon and they sent me my Beta token within a minute which I was able to use to get the 3 codes. And they don't charge you until it ships.

So now that I have two codes to spare, first two to quote get one. PS4 US.

dagZ

anyone have a spare xbox one code? I'd love to be able to play with my son. thanks!

edit: still looking if anyone has one.

Rip

Haven't tried cod since 4, would like to see how it is nowadays. If anyone has an NA code for any ONE, PS4, or PC I would appreciate it thanks!

Just a heads up, I was able to pre-order from Amazon and they sent me my Beta token within a minute which I was able to use to get the 3 codes. And they don't charge you until it ships.

EU pc code please?

Edit- sorry just saw its Ps4

Yaari

hi

Yo!

Edit: lol late as fuck :(

SkyB

Banned

Hi

FrsDvl

I'm definitely not hiding 2 US PS4 codes behind email tags. So there is definitely no point in quoting this.........

I would love a ps4 code. I'm trying to give up smoking (my second day) this would be a nice distraction.

The region matters? I'm in the UK, I'm probably fucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom