• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Black Ops III PS4 Beta code begging [nm, Beta open to all now]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fishing for a code. Will I get a big catch?
Fishing.png

A ps4 north american fish?

I didn't even know there was going to be a beta for this. Now I feel left out. Any generous people out there want to part with a code that would be awesome!

North America btw. I own a ps4 and Xbox one if that makes any difference?

GeeDuhb

If someone would hook me up (US), I would be eternally grateful...I have codes coming, but I have not got them yet and I want to start what will probably be hours to download...I will be posting mine when I get them!

Any Steam codes floating around out there?

PC Beta is next week. Code will be out then.

Shang

Honestly not sure why I'm looking for a code, I'm going to be out of town for most of the beta. Still gonna try though :U

A EU code for the PS4 would be legit appreciated! Want to try out the game before I buy it day one like Advanced Warfare so I don't get burned lol.

urbanOSU

Banned
I redeemed my ps4 got 3 codes back 2 are used . Tried to redeem my xb1 code and never got codes . Anyone want to swap a ps4 code for xb1 code

I've been trying and failing to redeem a code using my ps4 controller, something tells me I'll never be fast enough.... Can someone please pm me a code , me love you long time! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom