• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Black Ops III PS4 Beta code begging [nm, Beta open to all now]

Status
Not open for further replies.
i pre ordered from amazon uk on wednesday morning. Anyone know when i will be getting a code? thanks.

Also pre ordered on shoot but i have to activate the beta, would it charge me? cause its saying once activated, you cannot cancel (something like that)

Dingotech

Anybody have a spare NA PSN code?

I'm almost finished Galak-Z and wouldn't mind trying this one out tonight to see if I can get interested in this series again.

Minamu

Seems the Hong Kong "trick" actually works. I found one lobby but then it crashed. Haven't been able to join a match so far, but it's true that it's a free download without any codes!

Tic174

It does work. You wont br able to use your main username since you have to create a new one for HK, but I dont think stats por progresa will transfer to the game when it launches.

Hey, you can use your main if you want. What I did was download it via the Hong Kong account then log out and switch back to my main account which is UK and it worked fine :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom