• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump gives anti-Semitic speech to Republican Jewish Coalition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Midday on Thursday, Donald Trump gave a speech to the Republican Jewish Coalition. These are three real things that he said:

"Stupidly, you want to give money. ...You're not going to support me because I don't want your money."
"I'm a negotiator, like you folks."
"Is there anyone in this room who doesn't negotiate deals? Probably more than any room I've ever spoken."

http://www.vox.com/2015/12/3/9843670/donald-trump-anti-semitic

Heil.

Okay. So, Jews, Mexicans, Muslims, Women, Gays, Blacks, Disableds....I don't even know who else there is to offend. Animals maybe. I could see him going to a zoo and teasing the monkeys with a banana, and then throwing it in the garbage.

kirblar

The first line is what he's been saying the entire campaign in various formats including the debates - "You can't buy me because I'm too rich to be bought".

The second two though? wow.

Someone needs to take all the dumb, fascist things he's said in the last year, put them in a simple, easy to read/source format, and do it in whatever way they have to in order to make it go viral. I know "MAKE A VIRAL THING" is a scummy thing corporations try to do, but if someone made trumpdump.com and filled it with his dumb-ass quotes, this guy's campaign might just disintegrate if it went wide enough.

The first line is what he's been saying the entire campaign in various formats including the debates - "You can't buy me because I'm too rich to be bought".

The second two though? wow.

Except, in this situation he is implying that they have money to give to his campaign because they are Jewish.

Enco

Okay. So, Jews, Mexicans, Muslims, Women, Gays, Blacks, Disableds....I don't even know who else there is to offend. Animals maybe. I could see him going to a zoo and teasing the monkeys with a banana, and then throwing it in the garbage.
There are only white men left.

Xe4

Banned

You forgot vererans. But there's only really one group left, white men, and that's a group he will never dare to insult.

Edit: beaten by one minute!

Just like all the people at Fox News: they're so insulated they literally don't know how to interact with others without referring to stereotypes. People unlike them in any way are unrelatable as people unless there's a convenient stereotype.

Veterans, too. He called out John McCain as weak for being captured.

commedieu

Banned
Trump isn't going to roll over for Israel?

Well... hmmm...

He stood in front of a pro-Israel crowd and told them Israel was (at least partially) to blame for the failure to come to terms with the Palestinians.

Props for this.

Complimenting Jewish people on their negotiating skills is definitely racist, but does it qualify as "anti-semitic"? Anti implies an opposition.

commedieu

Banned
Complimenting Jewish people on their negotiating skills is definitely racist, but does it qualify as "anti-semitic"? Anti implies an opposition.

Well, technically, in some places.. labeling things as coming from settlements is anti Semitic..

so...

Yeah, I'd imagine its anti-Semitic along those lines.

Mael

Well if he can do something more than just rolling over for Israel...
I'm baffled to say I actually like what he says here.
I'm wondering how he's going to try to appeal to a group of African american....
Gang stereotypes or something?

Buzzati

Banned
This honestly made me laugh out loud. It's like an episode of South Park.

Vox said:
He stood in front of a pro-Israel crowd and told them Israel was (at least partially) to blame for the failure to come to terms with the Palestinians.

Well, at least he made sense in between the stereotyping.

Fur coat with "Fuck PETA" in blood diamonds on the back is next

Hmm, Asians and the transgender community?

kirblar

Except, in this situation he is implying that they have money to give to his campaign because they are Jewish.
Is the RJC an interest group or just a DC insiders association type deal? (I assumed the former, if it's the latter, I reverse my position.)

harSon

Banned
Honestly, all you can do is laugh. I'm more disgusted at the fact that this bullshit strengthens his support, than I am with Trump.

Dai101

Banned

Broken clock and all that.

Still, fuck you, trump.

zma1013

Per that other thread, he is like a real life version of Cartman from South Park, seemingly completely oblivious as to the nature of the things he says.

le.phat

Someone needs to take all the dumb, fascist things he's said in the last year, put them in a simple, easy to read/source format, and do it in whatever way they have to in order to make it go viral. I know "MAKE A VIRAL THING" is a scummy thing corporations try to do, but if someone made trumpdump.com and filled it with his dumb-ass quotes, this guy's campaign might just disintegrate if it went wide enough.

I propose trumsterdiving.com

Well I'm sure he's just lost more Tea Party support, being that Jews are God's Chosen People that you can't say anything bad about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom