• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Helpdesk Site: Lots of upcoming games maybe leak, slowly getting confirmed

Corpekata

Banned
This all sounds amazing, but haven't there been several games that were leaked in this fashion before that never actually came out? Not trying to be negative here, just cautious about getting everyone's hopes up.

Almost all the leaks came true save for like Halo 3.

Jarate

Banned
I don't mean to try to ruin the mood but the steam DB page sometimes gives out names of games that are just being worked on within steam and aren't necessarily going to be released. remember when halo was going to be on Steam? This just means that developers are working within steam to possibly released their game. this doesn't mean that it will be released in the case of third party games

evilr

Banned
These could just be placeholder names to reserve. One even says Half-Life 3, and that's been releasing for the last 10 years.

This all sounds amazing, but haven't there been several games that were leaked in this fashion before that never actually came out? Not trying to be negative here, just cautious about getting everyone's hopes up.

Still waiting for Halo 3, yeah. (To be fair, I believe everything else came out.)

Durante

It's possible, but I'd say the rate of game leaked through SteamDB which don't come out is <5%.

Foffy

Banned

They probably take a long time to get announced.

How long did we know Tales of Zestiria was coming to PC before its official announcement? I'm assuming over a year.

ahahahahahaha

Steam = Vita confirmed

KhmQJ1e.png

dity

Film it, and call it "quantum cocks." ;)
My dick is a Steam key and I just used it to slap my Vita on the ground while yelling really loudly "DANGANRONPAAAAAAA STEINS;GAAAAATE"

Gabe Newell really is the one true J-game saviour.

Vuze

Danganronpa... nice!
Some other cool stuff in there too, good times ahead if everything gets released after all :)

Foffy

Banned
My dick is a Steam key and I just used it to slap my Vita on the ground while yelling really loudly "DANGANRONPAAAAAAA STEINS;GAAAAATE"

Gabe Newell really is the one true J-game saviour.

You may need a new Vita if you do that. :(

fertygo

basically

soyousayingthereisachance.gif

its good enough

Hektor

For a short list:

• Everybody's gone to the rapture
  • Journey
  • Criminal Girls
  • Danganronpa 1 + 2
  • Steins;Gate
  • Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD
  • Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign-
  • Earth Defense Force 4.1
  • Stranger of Sword City
  • Bad Rats Show
  • Diverse movies

Skii

I would be shocked if a Sony studio exclusive ends up a PC game.

But the others seem pretty likely. PC is the new Vita confirmed.

Top Bottom