• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Unravel: Official Story Trailer [Out February 8th]

Moskalova

3M6sv6W.jpg

fG0wckY.jpg

Zew8AfB.jpg

WEWEXJy.jpg

Sou Da

I'll buy it to make the nice Swedish man happy.

Also maybe EA will learn the value of publishing smaller titles, who knows.

Moskalova

So PS4 will have this Feb 9th or is it out early for pc or xbox?

Make way for Yarny! Coldwood Interactive and Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: EA) today announced Unravel™ will be available worldwide on Feb. 9, 2016 via digital download on Origin™ for PC, PlayStation®4 and Xbox One.

EA Access members can play Unravel before the Feb. 9 release, and get a 10% discount on the full game, only on Xbox One.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
is yarny going to represent the old lady's memories and the message at the end will be about living life to the fullest and a journey worth taking even though it must end then yarny unravels into nothingness as the old lady dies and sad piano music will play and people will cry and it will win all the goty?

edit: or the old lady has alzheimer's

IvanJ

Banned
Since this game is getting the EA Access preview, I wonder if it will have different time limitation.
Because 10 hour demo woukd probably be long enough to complete the game.

Seems to be blending all the most common Indie platformer angles into one, we've got your puzzles related to a central mechanic, classic style platforming action and something that looks to create emotional resonance.
Hopefully the concoction pays off.

mekes

What a good trailer. The game immediately piqued my interest when it was originally shown, it still looks fantastic. Easy decision to buy and try :)

nbnt

is responsible for the well-being of this island.
Day. Friggin. One.

First game I'm gonna buy in 2016. Can't believe one of my most anticipated games for next year is this close!

Apathy

I have a really bad feeling this is going to end with yarny getting right to his final destination and running out of yarn and just unravelling as he gets there and if it does I will go and burn down the ea offices for be making me feel that bad.

Top Bottom