• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Unravel: Official Story Trailer [Out February 8th]

Alienous

So the goal of the game is to get revenge on the clumsy old lady who abandoned you, God of War-style?

I didn't see that coming but I'm happy they're going that dark with this.

EDIT:
Powered by the souls of dead children, too. Jesus, I'm assuming it'll get an Adult Only rating from the ESRB?

I kind of wish parts didn't look so blurry but other than that, it looks fantastic. I'll hopefully be able to get this day 1. You know, I'm still bummed that Mirror's Edge and Deus Ex got bumped from February but this and Rocket League will make up for it. 2016 is gonna be a beastly year for games.

Sou Da

I kind of wish parts didn't look so blurry but other than that, it looks fantastic. I'll hopefully be able to get this day 1. You know, I'm still bummed that Mirror's Edge and Deus Ex got bumped from February but this and Rocket League will make up for it. 2016 is gonna be a beastly year for games.

Wait what?

KooopaKid

Banned
Very cute! Might buy a PS4 for this and The Witness. I have a feeling it's going to be a bit mundane in the gameplay department though.

maxcriden

Oh...oh, wow. It looks even better than I remembered. The art direction of the backgrounds reminds me of Pikmin. Ah, man. This and TLG are the two most compelling PS4 games for me. If Ori was PS4 also those three would be enough to get me to consider picking up a used one at $200....

Shauni

With the way it was introduced and talked about at the EA conference, I thought this was going to be a full retail release. Super interested in it either way, though.

DOWN

Banned
I'm already tearing up because I bet it's about him trying to find his way home and right as he almost gets there he runs out of yarn and unravels

But then his owner takes a piece of the yarn and uses it to remake him.

Right EA? Don't break my heart

satire77

This game is sure going to have a sad ending by the looks of the trailer.

I'm so excited playing this and firewatch so soon. This year is going to be amazing.

id4hyjnov5of6ueo8r.gif

Hope this will come to Steam. I will take so much 4K pics...

Footos22

Looks great but the way he moves and stuff that's happening looks like a colourful version of limbo. Still day one.

EmSeta

I just love the look and atmosphere. I'm concerned about the gameplay though, the yarn mechanic looks a bit gimmicky and repetitive. I hope I'm wrong.

Top Bottom