• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Konami is making a "New Metal Gear"

We're ramping up for the next installment of the hit Metal Gear video games series! Apply with resume and cover letter within.

Positions Available:

Producer, Director, Writer, Game Designer, Art Director, ...

Banzai

If nothing else it will be interesting to see where they go with it (story-wise, mostly).
It'll probably borrow heavily from MGSV. Oh and microtransactions.

looking at those requirements, looks like Kojima's the man for the job. time to outsource to Kojima Productions, this was his plan all along.

I really hope they don't go ahead with it. Even with MGS V's flaws, I don't wanna end up like star war fans were basically you have to create an alternative reality in which certain movies don't exist.

Hylian7

Yall need to stop jackin. Once yall see the graphics and story yall will line up and buy it regardless who making it lol
Graphics: Pachinko machine
Story: On the battlefield, there was a lever that was never hit. You must hit the lever. Once you know the real reason for the lever's un-hit state you will feel shame for your words and deeds.

They played us like a damn fiddle!!!!

original.jpg

Jinjo

can't imagine anyone wanting to work at Konami now it's out and about how they treat their staff. Then again, I guess working on a "Metal Gear" game might be a wet dream come true for certain gamedevs, i dunno.

Top Bottom