• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XV Active Time Report coming January 2016

Nibel

CWbEN_dWwAEH-D0.jpg:large

hmmC3JV.png

liquidtmd

Banned
Announcement of announcement of information probably relating to March announcement of announcement of release date

artsi

I wish they kept Niflheim as a surprise for the game itself (assuming it's some kind of late game area... maybe not?), but fans have been hungry for something else than Duscae. Anyway, yeah, I'll watch it.

I was a big fan of the minimalist UI Episode Duscae had. Not really feeling the new one, but whatever.

I'm glad they're showing off a new area, and magic holy shit finally, I've been waiting since E3 2013 to know how it functions.

Rpgmonkey

So everyone can have MP now or do we know if that second bar is something else?

I don't keep up with this game enough lol.

At this rate they are going to spoil the entire game. Just finish it already.

That's SE they spoil everything do not watch every trailer or nugget of info.

I preached the same in regards to Kojima trailers and people call me hype killer.. Look at me now.

Noctis' pose looks like he's doing a scene for a Harry Potter movie or something.

But eh, let's see what the focus testing brought them. Even if we won't really be feeling it until it comes out.

Woo!

Happy we don't have to wait 'till March to see some new stuff.

I can't believe there's a (small) chance of Final Fantasy XV, Persona 5 and Star Ocean 5 releasing in the west in 2016.

jett

D-Member
CWbEN_dWwAEH-D0.jpg:large

wuuuut

You can choose your weapon in the middle of battle now? When they turned Versus into XV they literally didn't have a single fucking clue what they were going to do, did they.

Top Bottom