• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guy matches with girl on Tinder; panics and sends her panda facts for 100 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

This is the story of a guy, who matched with a girl on Tinder, made a spelling mistake, panicked, and then spent 100 days sending her panda facts.

It will warm your heart, it may break it a little, and it will teach you a heck of a lot about pandas.

The man, known only as msang12321, took to Imgur yesterday to tell his story, captioning it ‘I’m not good at talking to girls’. He wasn’t wrong.

His tale of woe and pandas begins thus: ‘I matched with this girl on Christmas and then I messed up by spelling “Christmas” wrong. I didn’t know what to do, so I panicked. I did what any sensible person would do…I sent her a panda fact.’

You know, he could have just followed up with *Christmas, but, sure, 100 days of panda facts makes sense.

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2016/04/07/man-m...nda-facts-for-100-days-5800588/#ixzz458oRP29F

message-1.png

messsage-2.png

panda.png

You can find more screenshots of Panda facts at the Metro Website

I think the girl might be genuinely interested in him cause I don't know of anyone who would sit through a stranger sending them facts about panda for a 100 days.

Either that or she just really likes pandas.

JoeNut

Hilarious that she actually replied to these and didn't just get bored and ignore him after a while

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Is it you, OP

It was never going to go anywhere, he's smart to quit because she was clearly not interested in HIM but just the pandas. He didn't even ask her out on a date to the zoo as everyone else suggested, so it comes off as a purely platonic thing.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
This is actually kind of cute. At least it's not the typical creepy/angry stuff we see from dating sites.

I think the girl might be genuinely interested in him cause I don't know of anyone who would sit through a stranger sending them facts about panda for a 100 days.

Either that or she just really likes pandas.

I doubt it. All she has to do is check her notifications once a day right? Not much of a commitment to humor this guy with a one note response.

Ray Wonder

Founder of the Wounded Tagless Children
panda
panda panda
panda

Kinda cringey though.
Like was this supposed to work out for him? I'd probably not want to be with someone that cares enough about sending a panda fact everyday for 100 days.

Ray Wonder

Founder of the Wounded Tagless Children
Start getting into the mating. "Pandas have trouble reproducing in captivity, unlike me"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom