• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bakersfield Police Beat Teen Girl Because "She appeared to be a male"

How the fuck do you confused a 5'10" man with a 5'2 teenage girl. Fuck that shit. I hope his ass get toast.

When every black person you see strikes fear in your heart, a few measly inches gets lost in the shuffle.

So they can just sick a k9 on you without even identifying themselves as a cop or trying in to engage with you verbaly. Just a fucking sneak attack mauling on a teenage girl. edit: misread that part but still

undrtakr900

Let me guess how this ends...
Cop gets off scott free and the family gets a cash settlement of tax-payers money.

Also, these cops are sadistic as fuck, they hog-tie a teen girl who has been beaten, bitten and bloody then throw her in the back of the cop car. Then have the nerve to charge HER with assault, fuck those cops.

“At this time I was forced to quickly consider the following; [Hargrove] matched the description of the suspect that had brandished a machete, her backpack was within her arm’s reach and the main compartment was unzipped allowing her immediate access to the machete,” Moore wrote. After weighing whether he could use his Taser or baton on Hargrove, Moore wrote that he decided to unleash the police K-9, Hamer.
So...you suspect someone has a "machete", so you you debate weather or no you should use a "baton"?? Also, why would you unleash a dog on a person you think has a machete?? Do these cops have an ounce of common sense??

Top Bottom