• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Teaser for Valkyrie Anatomia: The Origin (new Valkyrie Profile?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Netto-kun

Spring 2016 it says. Eh...a brand new game for smartphones? A remake?

http://www.valkyrieanatomia.com/

5HMjtBf.jpg

I don't mind a mobile game if they are using it to buff up the IP again. VP hasn't seen action in years, and if this is the way they can get the name out again and judge a reaction while making some dosh to send towards a console game, I'm fine with it.

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member
You guys this isn't Hrist.
This is good.

It's all good.

;_;

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Episodic PS4 PSN game incoming
pls

Lime

Just put up the freaking VP1 and VP2 on PSN and/or Steam and you can do whatever Mobile port you want to.

Memory

If it plays Like the first one and has no micro transactions, I might be interested in this even if it is mobile only.

...this is how desperate I am for another VP, smh.

So wait, does it say mobile or are we just assuming? With a close release, it won't be not mobile, but it could always be a cross platform game.

Just put up the freaking VP1 and VP2 on PSN and/or Steam and you can do whatever Mobile port you want to.

They probably aren't doing PS1 classics anymore, unfortunately.

GenG3000

Please be similar to the original one. Simple, yet flashy and deep.

I just don't get Tri-Ace bloated 3D battle systems.

hmm

From the source.. dunno if it means playstation :p

ヴァルキリープロファイル,valkyrie,profile,山岸 功典,桜庭 統,藤沢 文翁,VP,VP1,PS,ヴァルプロ,レナス,北欧神話

Hugstable

Banned
So wait, does it say mobile or are we just assuming? With a close release, it won't be not mobile, but it could always be a cross platform game.

They probably aren't doing PS1 classics anymore, unfortunately.

VP1 isn't even a PS Classic or doesn't need to be, Lenneth released on the PSP and Square just never wanted to put it up on PSN like pretty much every other PSP game.

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
Rinさとり;200675260 said:
hmm

From the source.. dunno if it means playstation :p

Google translated it says:
Valkyrie Profile, valkyrie, profile, Yamagishi IsaoNori, Motoi Sakuraba, Fujisawa Bun'okina, VP, VP1, PS, Varupuro, Lenneth, Norse mythology

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
Another line is:
2016年春 配信予定 正式タイトル名:VALKYRIE ANATOMIA -THE ORIGIN- ヴァルキリー アナトミア ジ オリジン ジャンル:RPG プロデューサー:山岸 功典 (スクウェア・エニックス) 音楽:桜庭 統(サウンドコンポーザー) シナリオ:藤沢 文翁(劇作家・演出家) 近日最新情報公開予定 山岸 功典 Twitterアカウント:@VP_yamagishi

google translated:
2016 spring delivery scheduled formal title name: VALKYRIE ANATOMIA -THE ORIGIN- Valkyrie Anatomia di origin genre: RPG Producer:? Yamagishi IsaoNori (Square Enix) Music: Motoi Sakuraba (sound composer) Scenario: Fujisawa Bun'okina (playwright and director ) Coming up-to-date information will be released Yamagishi IsaoNori Twitter account: @VP_yamagishi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom