• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XV Active Time Report set for June 13 at 8:00PM PDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

KupoNut

So Neo support announcement + New trailer at Sony press conference, and more info in the ATR. I'm down for that.

benzy

They updated the sunrise lighting.

Ckc2hsaUUAAPH8e.jpg:orig

Final-Fantasy-XV_2016_03-30-16_005.jpg

so this is where we'll probably see/hear something about this

It's rather late in Japan and some employees aren't too happy in office rn

Final Fantasy XIV will get an expansion that will give fans a VERY small taste or smell as you will..during E3 --

It will be brought to the world during the FF fan expo later in October where A SHIT load more news will be let out

*dabs*

Socivol

Crap I'm going to the Playstation Experience so I'll miss this. Does anyone know if it's prerecorded or is it live?

Philippo

I guess trailer at Sony conference and then a recap plus some gameplay at the ATR?

But i sweared to go into media blackout, who knows if i can resist :/

Well I will for sure watch this. Been away since Uncovered basically, sheltering myself from a lot of FFXV stuff. I can't wait.

Go_Ly_Dow

No Sony presser presence? Seems like a waisted oppertunity. Bad SE Sony relationes?

Eh? Nothing implies that. I reckon this will be a recap session along with additional details.

I would be surprised if they had bad relations given the amount of big exclusives S-E is bringing to the PS4.

Ydelnae

I guess the trailer played at the Sony conference will reveal new locations and characters and the ATR will focus on detailing who the new characters are, show us more about said locations, info on side activities and all of that.

Brentonp

I planned a 9 day vacation from work starting this Saturday. When I scheduled it I wasn't even thinking about E3. I guess everything happens for a reason.

DeSolos

They updated the sunrise lighting.

Ckc2hsaUUAAPH8e.jpg:orig

Final-Fantasy-XV_2016_03-30-16_005.jpg

As shown in this image, it appears that they have upgraded their atmospheric scattering and cloud cover tech.

Also, because their lighting is image based and uses a capture of the sky as the source, all outdoor lighting becomes better as a result.(hence why the city also looks better lit)

This update should not be NEO exclusive as atmospheric scattering techniques tend to use precomputed data to generate the sky color so it should be really fast regardless of the platform.

brad-t

I got tickets to see the Sony keynote in theatres, so I'm really hoping the FFXV trailer will be there (since that's basically the reason I'm going). Still, excited for this too!

Brentonp

As shown in this image, it appears that they have upgraded their atmospheric scattering and cloud cover tech.

Also, because their lighting is image based and uses a capture of the sky as the source, all outdoor lighting becomes better as a result.(hence why the city also looks better lit)

This update should not be NEO exclusive as atmospheric scattering techniques tend to use precomputed data to generate the sky color so it should be really fast regardless of the platform.

I hope you're right. I'll be pretty bummed out if there ends up being a much better looking version of this game that I can't play on my regular PS4. Not going to be buying a new console anytime soon...

Go_Ly_Dow

They could be giving a stage demo at the Sony Conference, so in that case they may save the trailer for the ATR.

Also, this being on at 5AM will be brutal for me :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom