• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother 18 |OT| It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yado

Bye? This is perfect.

You know there is going to be at least one far left-wing HG that is going to butt heads with him right off the mat, maybe Tiffany or Bronte or Jozea, or
Da'Vonne
. We learned from Jerry that these old men seem to throw caution to the wind when they hear something from a youngling they don't like, and just pop off. This is going to be GOOD. Let them duke it out, let their political views dramatically divide the house.

https://imgur.com/a/RNhOM#AHk4wgV

Is it surprising? He listed "taking sick bro pics" as one of his hobbies.

Those are probably his friends tbh

Ck_WNyhUkAA_2O3.jpg
akskfjfklglgk when Michelle enters the house and sees Glenn LMAO

I have high hopes for this messy cast... do not disappoint me big brother.

akskfjfklglgk when Michelle enters the house and sees Glenn LMAO

I have high hopes for this messy cast... do not disappoint me big brother.
What's something no one might know about you if you didn't tell them?

I can tell you something funny. Last year, when the cast release came out, I made Facebook fan pages for a couple of them and I made one for Steve. It got over 3,000 likes and Steve [Moses'] mom messaged me telling me to delete it because she wanted to have the sole fan page! So we got into a bit of a tiff. She messaged me and was like, "You need to delete this. I'm his mom, I own the fan page! Blah, blah, blah." And I said, "I'm just a fan and it's not my fault I have more likes than you." And I made this beautiful graphic design header on photo shop.
I really hope she doesn't try too hard to suppress her attitude in the house. She's going to be a riot.

Bronte seems delightfully unhinged under the surface.

Zak <3.

Rest I don't know. I'm bad at figuring out who I'll like when the cast first comes out. Really liked 17 but when they revealed the cast I thought they were all duds.

evanmisha

Honestly if I was in the house with Vanessa's sister I would be convinced she's actually just Vanessa herself and that's the twist

Their voices are identical

House tour featuring TWO nomination chairs. NO BOTB!

I absolutely love the look of the house this year. The theme is dynamic and very strong throughout, unlike the past years where it felt minimal at best. The phone connecting to HoH is a cute concept, but I doubt it'll be used much.

Also, an interview with the executive producers.

Meehan: No battle of the block!

Grodner: A new, Sunday competition is coming into play that will ----

Meehan: Twist up the game!
Meehan: We need to keep the stakes high in the Sunday show because we didn't want to go back to Have Not competitions.
Grodner: We have the craziest Have Not room you've ever seen.

Meehan: You're not going to want to be a Have Not. It's going to be pretty miserable.
Grodner: You want competitions that have stakes, that really mean something. This new competition really does that. So the nominations falls somewhere in the middle and then this competition and then, you'll see.

Meehan: A new ceremony at the end.

Paul and Glenn need to switch spots - but other than that, I generally agree with today's rankings.

Of course, Paulie should be on top, but I'd let it slide since he's climbing.

lenovox1

corey at the bottom where he deserves to be

An obvious recruit that's never seen the show other than the season they gave them in sequester. Didn't do any research of the show after he was cast. Is boring. And was a casually homophobic dudebro back in 2012.

The only redeeming qualities for the Joker's girls is that he's a straight man and he's attractive.

lenovox1

Heard Paulie follows an account on instagram that posts pics of naked men. Can anyone provide receipts?

Before I dig in too deep, Paul C (@pr_calafiore) follows a photographer by the name of Matt Hopkins (@mhopkinsphoto) on Instagram. That's a photographer he's done many photos with, particularly in 2015 before Matt went all in on the naked male body stuff.

Exhibit A: http://javisosa.tumblr.com/post/110299814607/rapideyesmovement-paul-calafiore-by-matt-hopkins

As he's a model, that doesn't really mean anything.

Though, if he's into men at all, Josea would absolutely be his type. Which is good for me and my viewing pleasure.

ETA: The bigger problem is that he follows Franke effing Grande.

ETA2: I mean, he follows gogo boys and stuff, but that might not mean much. They could be clients. He follows more women it seems. &#9582;(&#9583;&#9661;&#9584;)&#9581; We'll see. I'm not shipping him with anybody just yet.

Jasper

I would love for her to return. Audrey is batshit crazy...almost as much as Vanessa.

These two in the same house again would be a riot.

apparently Vanessa has been lying about playing Poker this month................. lord........please no please NO
She definitely played on Tuesday, since WSOP has game coverage on their website. (with pictures) That was the same day that the cast was revealed. It is extremely unlikely that they are going to allow her to still enter the house after seeing the house photos and competing HGs.

I'm confident that the returnees will be Queen Nicole, Ogre Frank, Da'Vonne, and James.

How can you not like Nicole? She's the most adorable HG we've ever had, and she had a lot of great/funny moments in BB16. Honestly, I am more excited to watch Nicole than another other HG, even Paulie.

evanmisha

How can you not like Nicole? She's the most adorable HG we've ever had, and she had a lot of great/funny moments in BB16. Honestly, I am more excited to watch Nicole than another other HG, even Paulie.

I'm not excited to watch her piss away her third chance at this game

Fantastical

Death Prophet
Momma Day is truly an awful player. Couldn't keep in her emotions, blabbed to everyone about a secret that could really help her, and then won a power and used it in the most baffling way (I know it wouldn't of helped anyways but I remember being like WTF when I saw that).

If Nicole flopped in a house full of brainless dumbasses imagine how it's gonna go for her in a house that has people with working brains

fuck bb16

UberTag

Momma Day is truly an awful player. Couldn't keep in her emotions, blabbed to everyone about a secret that could really help her, and then won a power and used it in the most baffling way (I know it wouldn't of helped anyways but I remember being like WTF when I saw that).
Easily one of the worst Big Brother performances that I can remember. She was horrendous.

Happy Father's Day to daddy Clay. <3

Yeah, I don't think any of the returnees were chosen because they were exceptionally good players. The twist of them returning will be focused on them as fan favourites, rather than threatening players returning to take over the house.

I love Day but yes she was absolutely terrible at the game. Let's revisit her eviction week:

1. Lost HoH (OK no big deal).
2. Lost Bob (So J-Mac threw it OK she still has veto).
3. Lost Veto (Welp...)
4. Figures out the twins first, somehow manages to make them like her less.
5. Handed the ability to cancel three votes but has so royally fucked herself that it doesn't even matter at this point.

I struggle to think of anybody that had so many advantages to avoid eviction and managed to flop at all of them.

<3 Day though. I hope she hasn't learned a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom