• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother 18 |OT| It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

cory64

yikes

glwAKmg.jpg

Did they even try with her picture?

Still less gross than Austin... and we were stuck with him almost the entire summer last year.
I don't know, I think Austin's tattoos were a little more bearable. Paul's covering so much skin and being coloured in solid is terrible. However, Austin would still be the least attractive between them. His caveman hair and ponytail beard (I don't know what it's called) were just.. terrible. Not to mention his obnoxious attitude towards everything, and totally unlikable personality. I knew I wouldn't like him the minute he took out a top hat and started reciting medieval literature.

LOL Austin is so damn ugly it's not even funny, dude looked unwashed and dirty during the whole thing. Paul's beard at least looks clean and he's way more attractive than Austin by default.

LOL Austin is so damn ugly it's not even funny, dude looked unwashed and dirty during the whole thing. Paul's beard at least looks clean and he's way more attractive than Austin by default.

I'm sure there's videos of his bathroom habits out there but he would walk out of the toilet, look in the mirror and run his hands through his hair without washing his hands. Regularly.

Z94gJoE.png

Look how good my boy looks in blue. King!

There’s definitely already alliances happening. There’s definitely sparks of a showmance happening. We did more challenges on opening night than we ever have in the history of Big Brother.
I honestly have no idea what to expect tonight.

UberTag

Time to see if the premiere can successfully make me like any of these new and returning hamsters. I'm not optimistic.

Technically they'll have 9 days in the house before they're evicted. Jodi didn't get a single night.
This isn't a live eviction, right? They could have been been evicted night one. But yeah, they probably got to stick around for a while, especially if they got to participate in all four of the competitions.

Either way, we won't get to see that person on the feeds, which is the worst part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom