• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother 18 |OT| It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

E92 M3

I missed the first hour, can someone please tell me, briefly, what the new rules and twists are?

I seem some siblings on the cast.

I missed the first hour, can someone please tell me, briefly, what the new rules and twists are?

I seem some siblings on the cast.
Paulie is the brother of Cody from BB16, and Tiffany is the sister of Vanessa from BB17.

Frank (BB14), Da'Vonne (BB17), James (BB17), and Nicole (BB16) have returned as normal HGs.

The HGs have been divided into four teams, and will be playing together for a few weeks. The teams are:

Category 4: Frank, Michelle, Paulie, Bridgette
Team Unicorn: James, Natalie, Victor, Bronte
Big Sister: Da'Vonne, Paul, Zakiyah, Jozea
Team Feakzoids: Nicole, Corey, Tiffany, Glenn

They played a new comp (replacing BOTB) to determine who would get select prizes.
Big Sister are Have-Nots, C4 have a mystery penalty, Frakzoid splits $10k, and Unicorn is immune for 2 evictions.

Right now the teams are competing in rounds to be safe from the upcoming eviction. The team that doesn't win will have one of the members evicted tonight/tomorrow.

E92 M3

Paulie is the brother of Cody from BB15, and Tiffany is the sister of Vanessa from BB16.

Frank (BB14), Da'Vonne (BB17), James (BB17), and Nicole (BB16) have returned as normal HGs.

The HGs have been divided into four teams, and will be playing together for a few weeks. The teams are:

Category 4: Frank, Michelle, Paulie, Bridgette
Team Unicorn: James, Natalie, Victor, Bronte
Big Sister: Da'Vonne, Paul, Zakiyah, Jozea
Team Feakzoids: Nicole, Corey, Tiffany, Glenn

They played a new comp (replacing BOTB) to determine who would get select prizes.
Big Sister are Have-Nots, C4 have a mystery penalty, Frakzoid splits $10k, and Unicorn is immune for 2 evictions.

Right now the teams are competing in rounds to be safe from the upcoming eviction. The team that doesn't win will have one of the members evicted tonight/tomorrow.

Thank you, I appreciate it.

UberTag

Day getting evicted first will make this entire premiere worthwhile.

Hell, they should have brought Jodi back instead of her.

beasty

Nicole really wants a 2nd showmance huh?

Day is the worst. I hope she comes back another season so she gets voted out again.

Dae isn't a great player, but can I at least see her have one more fight on the feeds before she goes?

Also, I ship Nicole and Corey. They are so cute together. <3

UberTag

Man if Glenn gets fuck for this, fuck all those people on his team

his ass was the only one to notice and they brushed him off
That's on him for not being more assertive. Corey doesn't have any functioning brain cells. Nicole is her typical mousey, dismissive self just looking for some man candy. Tiffany is playing scared. It's his own neck on the line in a competition that he's probably not going to be favored in. I have no sympathy for him at all. He had plenty more chances than Jodi did.

lenovox1

Looks like it's goodbye Glenn.

As long as I get to see my sexy glass of chocolate lèche on the feeds, I'm okay.

tumblr_o8vtuqchHF1uzxawfo1_400.gif

Y'all had me shook for a minute.

UberTag

yeah it be very surprising if Glenn doesn't go

Feed are tonight or tomorrow I kinda missed the last 2-3 minutes
The edit was very clear. We wouldn't have seen that scene between Tiffany and Michelle if Tiff goes. Nicole and Corey were given plenty of showmance focus. Who did we seen Glenn interact with outside of doing his New Jersey / New York bonding with Paulie? Nobody.

He's toast.

beasty

The edit was very clear. We wouldn't have seen that scene between Tiffany and Michelle if Tiff goes. Nicole and Corey were given plenty of showmance focus. Who did we seen Glenn interact with outside of doing his New Jersey / New York bonding with Paulie? Nobody.

He's toast.

The edit doesn't reflect the actual game in house. It would be silly the evict the non threatening old guy before Nicole or Corey. Nicole being a returning vet which made her a big target and Corey is a giant athletic dude. If they evict Glenn over those two the rest of the house is dumb.

UberTag

thanks

I actually can't wait to see these people. I totally forgot about Canada this year until it was too late, but I think I made out okay with that lol
You didn't miss out on anything. Consider yourself lucky.

The edit doesn't reflect the actual game in house. It would be silly the evict the nonathletic non threatening old guy before Nicole or Corey. Nicole being a returning vet which made her a big target and Corey is a giant athletic dude. If the evict Glenn over those two the rest of the house is dumb.
This isn't a vote. This is a 4-way competition. Person who finishes last goes home. (Otherwise, you'd be completely right.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom