• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother 19 |OT| Fake Apples, Real Snakes

tumblr_owlxybHgJU1rs4f1po1_540.png

coopolon

Kevin's social game was strong, he couldn't win comps to save his life though. I can't expect anything from a 50+ year old vs. 20 somethings.

Comps-wise I'd probably have Alex or Jason (hated Alex though)

he should hav just claimed he was throwing them to avoid being seen as any kind of threat. Because otherwise his attempts were so sad...

This is the face of someone who should of watched his own season. He made the same mistakes he made last year. He learned nothing about owning up to your game and not lying to the jury in the goodbye messages.

Yeah, every year I see people completely downplay the importance of social game when it comes down to the Final Two.

Paul could've been David fucking Xanatos, but the second he starts downplaying how cutthroat he was, he ended up screwing himself. The Jury won't respect a game if he won't own to it.

JettDash

I would say Paul losing was a combo of a bitter as fuck jury and his poor jury management.

Maybe he should have actually watched big brother.

BTM

Now I'm kind of disappointed I stopped watching the season after the first couple weeks. Paul getting 2nd again is just poetic.

kirblar

He should have won every vote. He didn't really manage Mark, Elena, or Cody poorly. They're just salty he out played them.
Agreed. But he lost the other two all on his own. You don't need a sweep, you just need enough to win, and the way he treated the Jason/Alex evictions killed him.

Farsi

The drinks are getting to Dr Will he just suggested to Jessica and Cody that they need to go have sex on the final HoH scales for CBS all access ratings lol production shut him down

200.gif

Farsi

Josh is a guilty pleasure winner, he's one of the worst but for me one of the most entertaining. When no one wanted to play the game, Josh gave us a huge amount of drama. This season would of been so boring without him.

Paul played a great game in the house, but his jury management was still shit, like last season. I don't know why he didn't just admit in the goodbye messages the role he played.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Meatball actually did it

Cabal

so was this a relatively bad season or what, this was my first season watching
Man this season was pretty bad. If you have CBS all access it’s absolutely worth your time to go back and watch some of the earlier seasons if you are at all interested in the show. Season 8 was especially fantastic.

daemissary

This entire season was brutal to watch but it was awful because Paul dominated everyone. How people are gonna vote for a floater like Josh or Nicole because Paul hurt their feelings is beyond me. Petty, bitter garbage people are in this game every year now.

Got lucky that Paul chose him to be his goat instead of say Raven.
Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good.
Raven stole the show tonight, saying the next juror would be Christmas(???) and that she was 110% sure and then telling Kevin she knew it'd be him when he came out.
Mark wanted to run over her with his car.
RAVEN should be on a future Big Brother, bitch is hilarious.

You know what just dawned on me? The remarkable similarities between Paul from Big Brother and Russell Hantz from Survivor.

Both of them:
- Runner up on their first season
- Runner up on the very next season of the show
- Were widely thought to have dominated their respective seasons
- Lost due to poor jury management
- Encouraged and/or took part in bully tactics to their detriment

kirblar

You know what just dawned on me? The remarkable similarities between Paul from Big Brother and Russell Hantz from Survivor.

Both of them:
- Runner up on their first season
- Runner up on the very next season of the show
- Were widely thought to have dominated their respective seasons
- Lost due to poor jury management
- Encouraged and/or took part in bully tactics to their detriment
Yup.

Saw that Andy called out Paul's fake goodbye messages.

Koomaster

I don't even believe this was a bitter jury; Josh outplayed Paul without him or anyone else realizing it. Josh handled those hardball questions the jury threw out him spectacularly while Paul whiffed all of his by not owning up to his game and being honest about his intentions. He still tried to say he was loyal to everyone even as they are all well aware he masterminded stabbing them in the back.

It's not bitter jury when you don't take credit for your own game. And if you're relying heavily on friendship to get jury votes, nobody is going to vote for the friend that is fake to your face but talks behind your back.Josh for his credit took up some of the friendship notes from Paul but showed himself to be the honest friend that's what you see is what you get.

I thought Josh was crazy to take Paul to F2 but ultimately it worked in his favor and you have to give him credit on that too. He didn't try to take it easy with Christmas and didn't want to risk the jury was more mad at him. He needed a villain to go up against and Paul provided that to him which he knew he would do.

So congrats to the beautiful meatball; ya did it! Well deserved imo.

Top Bottom