• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother 18 |OT| It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
MY GOD. This season is already doing me in with the suspense.

Prince Corey and Tiffany safe. Nicole HOH.

dwhfMmt.gif

beasty

I'll be shocked if Bronte, Frank or Bridgette dont win this. Corey,victor,tiffany and Paul are not impressing me lol.

James is hilarious. He's going to have so much fun with Nicole, she's really gullible.

Edit: Really, Jozea? These newbies are not doing themselves any favours with these conversations they are having with the vets.

Alright, I love you Nicole, but literally what the hell? She could have put anyone else up, and if they won Veto, just put another irrelevant newbie up there beside Jozea. It didn't matter... like, at all.
There's no reason to start risking pawns this early in the game. Especially when the pawn is hot. Annoying.

Anyway, looking forward to feeds!

Velcro Fly

don't know why you don't just put up two people who are gunning for you obviously anyway

they will still be gunning for you but you have no chance to fuck things up and lose someone willing to work with you.

so fucking dumb but par for the course of what this game has become

Helen Shivers

Neo Member
Wow Nicole really didn't think that one through, seems like Paulie would definitely go home over Jozea, especially if the vet-fearing newbies get even a whiff that Paulie is working with the vets

Wow Nicole really didn't think that one through, seems like Paulie would definitely go home over Jozea, especially if the vet-fearing newbies get even a whiff that Paulie is working with the vets
They are probably already clumping him with the vets after he decided to out himself as Cory's brother during the vet entrances.

Plus, judging by what we have seen, it seems like Paulie doesn't spend an awful lot of time at the anti-vet parties. Ugh. If he doesn't win POV, there could be major trouble.

How soon we forget the antics of Jace and Austin last season.

And who could forget that Devon had a daughter...

But honestly, Paul has definately been given a Villian edit so far, with Jozea getting one by association. I even gave him the benefit of the doubt in his convo with davonne (I had thought he meant pariah not messiah). But no, he definately thinks he runs the new players...

UberTag

And who could forget that Devon had a daughter...

But honestly, Paul has definately been given a Villian edit so far, with Jozea getting one by association. I even gave him the benefit of the doubt in his convo with davonne (I had thought he meant pariah not messiah). But no, he definately thinks he runs the new players...
He'll learn the hard way how Big Brother is played. I don't get invested in anyone until I deep dive into the live feeds and see the game outside of the CBS editing filter. (And considering that I'm in Canada and prepping for a move next week, my exposure this season is going to be severely limited. At least in the early going.)

How soon we forget the antics of Jace and Austin last season.

Eh, Jace was definitely awful but he wasn't there long enough to really register (hopefully Jozea will fill that spot this year). And Paul is basically Austin 2.0 but with the added bonus of being a loud, obnoxious know-it-all.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Can't remember ever being so instantly turned off by a new house guest like I am Paul, what an asshole. No way he lasts a month, being that aggressive early on never works.

Victor taking his shirt off when talking to Nicole....why? Was it his power move or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom