• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Pokemon Sun and Moon Trailer (shows the leaked Pokémon)

hupla

Loving how wacky and exotic all the new pokemon look, there is a real sense of imagination to the designs I appreciate it.

Busaiku

The Electric Bugs are cool, but the rest are pretty eh.
As I said in the leak, the chubbiness and nose of the rodent is really bad. I've never actively disliked a Pikachu stand-in like I do this.

Sandfox

The Electric Bugs are cool, but the rest are pretty eh.
As I said in the leak, the chubbiness and nose of the rodent is really bad. I've never actively disliked a Pikachu stand-in like I do this.

IMO the spikes make it look cool.

Was Tapukoko the name of the god that was mentioned in the E3 demo? The one that the person interviewing told us to remember?

Ydelnae

Feebas: The Born To Die Paradise edition.

ghdfetrytry_by_alexalan-da8b6hd.png

Darling don't be afraid... I have loved you for a thousand years.

Joqu

Oh man, those are some weird Pokemon, haha. I'll have to get used to them although I usually do grow to like the weird ones. They're giving Alola a really distinct feel at least.

Somewhat doubt they planned to reveal those all in one batch like that though, even if they weren't forced to do it now because of leaks.

Look better in motion.

That fish is fucked tho.

There are some really fucked fish out there in real life, so I do sort of love it for that

Kinsei

Banned
The electric bug looks awesome! I originally planned on using Grubbin on my team but unless it evolves into something equally awesome then it's out.

The normal dragon is really goofy. I hope it evolves into Falcor.

The water psychic fish looks really odd. I hope it's not a single stage like Basculin and it gets an evolution.

The bug fairy is cute, but I gotta have mecha beetle.

The Pika clone is meh like usual.

The electric fairy at the start is the only gen 7 mon I dislike so far.

luminous

I like that weird ass looking dragon for some reason, it's somehow really charming to me

The newest Pikachu knock off is terrible tho

Top Bottom