• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Pokemon Sun and Moon Trailer (shows the leaked Pokémon)

Nightbird

GOAT

RbQVIUc.jpg

I like how it looks like a train

japan-train.jpg

engineer87

Neo Member
So is the fairy/bug supposed to be a mosquito or gnat?

I'm digging the hedgehog and someone in the staff definitely has been watching Never-ending Story.

Edit: it's a bee fly

Dr. Buni

I wish they would slow down on creating new mons. There are far too many already :/ The new designs look alright tho... Especially the weird dragon thingy.

MicH

After looking at them a bit more of really like the electric bug. Can we finally get a good early-route bug?!

ash_ag

Some of these Pokémon look very...exotic. That makes sense for a region like Alola. Cutiefly has already grown into me.

So, Zygarde 50% can also turn into Megazygardord. I'm really curious to see how they'll incorporate this whole thing into the story.

The only one I wasn't sure about was the fish; I assumed it was based on some ugly real-life thing.

Also the Electric/Fairy at the start is the region's guardian mentioned during the E3 footage.

Yrael

The Pikachu hedgehog is going to get so many plushies

I wouldn't mind a plushie of stoner dragon.

Speaking of Drampa, I'm seeing speculation online that perhaps it is an evolution of Dunsparce. I have my doubts, but I'd laugh if it actually turned out to be true.

Westraid

I definitely want Grandpa Dragon in my team!

Also really really love how they based アブリー on a 'bee fly'.
071022tora_j.jpg

Gosh it's adorable.

Valahart

Well those are very out of the box designs, it's gonna take some time to swallow.

Weird because I had instantly loved all(most) the designs they had shown so far.

Joqu

I definitely want Grandpa Dragon in my team!

Also really really love how they based アブリー on a 'bee fly'.
071022tora_j.jpg

Gosh it's adorable.

Oh gosh. I don't think I've ever seen one of those before. They ARE adorable

That's a lot of Pokemon to show in one video. I will be avoiding future videos, since I need to go into this game blind. I can only hope Gamefreak are adding an acceptable number this time.

I don't have problems with most of them. I really love the designs of both Fairy types. I actually like the fish a lot.

The dragon is ugly as sin. That is probably the worst design I've ever seen. I'm totally serious.

I'm indifferent toward the Pikachu clone. It's tolerable at least, and the Steel typing makes it a little different.

Initially wasn't really a fan but went back to sleep after seeing them and they've grown on me since I woke. There still aren't very many 'Mons I want to use on my team though yet. So far it's just Litten and Pikipek. I would use Vikavolt but I don't really want to limit the team by using both the early bird and bug, especially considering they're not historically great stats wise.

Infinite

Wow these Pokemon look great. I like how, for lack of a better term, exotic they all look. Can't say I'm dissatisfied with how any of them looks.

Tanwo

I’m still not sure how to feel about half of those, but they are surely unique. I like that we get new or less usual typings.

Charjabug is weird, Vikavolt looks cool. The Grubbin line seems great so far.

More hedgehogs is nice, but I wish Togedemaru had more of hedgehog and less of Pikachu.

Drampa, having Grampa in the name and being Normal type, makes me think it will be the evolution of Yungoose
Okay, maybe that’s a bit ridiculous

Bruxish and Tapu Koko, not really liking their design, but I guess they fit thematically.

LordRaptor

9eEEbII.jpg

This is a really cool design as well, based on things like moth designs looking like predators eyes to scare off other predators - is that a combusken head it forms?

Top Bottom