• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Pokemon Sun and Moon Trailer (shows the leaked Pokémon)

ffdgh

9eEEbII.jpg

This is a really cool design as well, based on things like moth designs looking like predators eyes to scare off other predators - is that a combusken head it forms?

It's pokemon Hawaii so It's likely based on a tiki.

I know this is getting old as people are probably saying this about each new generation, but these are probably the most awful new Pokémon designs ever in my book.
The starters are not too bad actually, I don't like the legendaries too much, and these new Pokémon... Well, let's just hope the upcoming reveals are gonna be better.

Infinite

I know this is getting old as people are probably saying this about each new generation, but these are probably the most awful new Pokémon designs ever in my book.
The starters are not too bad actually, I don't like the legendaries too much, and these new Pokémon... Well, let's just hope the upcoming reveals are gonna be better.
You're right, that is getting old.

MrPanic

I am super ok with these new pkmn designs, looks like they found a good balance between real animals and outlandish designs. I like all of the pkmn shown in this trailer.

Ydelnae

I'm not really seeing a link.

Most of the fake evos I've seen for Dunsparce had it evolve to some sort of cloudy Dragon. The double colored body and the cloudy wings are the only link, but I found it funny how Dranpa looked like thos Dunsparce fake evos.

All the new pokes look cool, kinda surprised they showed off a full evo line this early. Also it looks like Zygarde works like Dark Phoenix where it gets super powerful once it's health gets really low.

JoeM86

All the new pokes look cool, kinda surprised they showed off a full evo line this early. Also it looks like Zygarde works like Dark Phoenix where it gets super powerful once it's health gets really low.

They did the same with the bug line in Gen 6. Scatterbug, Spewpa and Vivillon were all confirmed in June 2013

SovanJedi

provides useful feedback
After this morning's original leaks, I think the old sagely dragon has grown on me. I think it's his bushy eyebrows.

Teeny tiny bug/fairy is SO FUCKING ADORABLE ARRRGH, I want one as a plushy.

I'm not really feeling the hype of electric beetle, though the pre-evolution looking like a train is funny.

Electric/steel hedgehog is straight-up Sonichu and for that I can never love it.

Kinsei

Banned
After this morning's original leaks, I think the old sagely dragon has grown on me. I think it's his bushy eyebrows.

Teeny tiny bug/fairy is SO FUCKING ADORABLE ARRRGH, I want one as a plushy.

I'm not really feeling the hype of electric beetle, though the pre-evolution looking like a train is funny.

Electric/steel hedgehog is straight-up Sonichu and for that I can never love it.

We've never had a good beetle Pokemon and this one looks awesome. That's why I'm hyped for it.

All the new Pokemon are normal types ��

The only normal type in the trailer is Drampa (normal dragon).

Ryan_09

Omigosh I love them all! Jumpercablebeetle is definitely going on my team (electric/fairy dude barely missed that spot, but I'm not doubling up on types, sorry bro). Lennondragon and the fish are hilariously awesome. The beefly is ADORBS. Pikaclone isn't topping Emolga or Pachirisu anytime soon for me, but it's still pretty cool.

The trend of odd-numbered generations being my favorite continues to hold strong. ^-^

Top Bottom