• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So which hogwarts house dominates NeoGAF?

Which house dominates NeoGAF?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

adj_noun

There's actually some information on Pottermore explaining why Slytherin house isn't actually all THAT evil:

PETRIFICUS TOTALUS! CRUCIO! AVADA KEDAVRA!

Kwixotik

I would be either ravenclaw or slitherin. Which house is closest to chaotic good?
Gryffindor is probably closest to chaotic good
Slytherin is more like lawful evil. Ravenclaw I would say has a variety of alignments among them, as intelligence and curiosity don't necessarily correlate with morality or lawfulness.

Elandyll

Banned
Gryffindor represent.

Somehow would not be suprised if GAF was mostly a Raveclaw/ Slytherin mix, with the odds Hufflepuffs and Gryffindors.

Gryffindor is probably closest to chaotic good
Slytherin is more like lawful evil. Ravenclaw I would say has a variety of alignments among them, as intelligence and curiosity don't necessarily correlate with morality or lawfulness.
Yeah I could see

Gryffindor: Chaotic Good
Ravenclaw: Lawful Neutral
Slytherin: Lawful Evil
Hufflepuff: Neutral Good

teeny

I'm in Ravenclaw.

Also, my patronus is a St. Bernard and my wand is ebony wood with unicorn hair, 13 3/4 inches and slightly springy.

Not sure what this really says about me, but I like the quizzes :p

Window

Gryffindor.

These modern horoscopes are great. Next up, which Game of Thrones character are you?
Spotify says I'm Jon Snow

MicH

I'm in Gryffindor which is what I expected.

My Patronus is a wildcat. I'm not really that big of a cat fan so that was a bit odd to me

notaskwid

I'm in Gryffindor which is what I expected.

My Patronus is a wildcat. I'm not really that big of a cat fan so that was a bit odd to me

I'm the same, Gryffindor with wildcat Patronus. I do like cats though, even if I'm allergic to their fur.

Toxi

Banned
I got Slytherin on Pottermore.

But that's mainly because I really like water and water is associated with Slytherin in the quiz. I don't think I'd get along with the Slytherin crowd very well.

Kater

Banned
Gryffindor represent.

Somehow would not be suprised if GAF was mostly a Raveclaw/ Slytherin mix, with the odds Hufflepuffs and Gryffindors.

Yeah I could see

Gryffindor: Chaotic Good
Ravenclaw: Lawful Neutral
Slytherin: Lawful Evil
Hufflepuff: Neutral Good
JK Rowling herself wrote that Slytherin may have that reputation but it's rubbish, and that the other houses had their fair share of evil wizards, too. Most villains in the books are from Slytherin, but she mentions that they brought up a lot of good-willed wizards in that house too.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
JK Rowling herself wrote that Slytherin may have that reputation but it's rubbish, and that the other houses had their fair share of evil wizards, too. Most villains in the books are from Slytherin, but she mentions that they brought up a lot of good-willed wizards in that house too.

Sounds like #NotAllSlytherins

Pottermore gave me Slytherin, but I'm not sure how I feel about it. It has very vague questions.

Traditional personality quizzes tend to sort me into Ravenclaw.

Pottermore also gave me a mouse patronus so fuck Pottermore.

Tagyhag

I always thought it was a bit random.

When Pottermore more first came out, I was put in Slytherin. Though I answered honestly, none of the answers were edgelord responses.

Then I had to make a new profile for the Patronus and I got Gryffindor.

suzu

Slytherin

When Pottermore more first came out, I was put in Slytherin. Though I answered honestly, none of the answers were edgelord responses.

Well, Gryffindor and Slytherin are actually the most similar houses to each other.

notaskwid

I guess that you can also argue that the same person may be a good fit for one or more houses.

Kwame120

Banned
Ravenclaw. Was Slytherin when I did it ages ago, though. I suppose that's now represented by Horned Serpent for me too. (Even though they're not one to one.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom