• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Price error: Civilization 6 Digital Deluxe (!) for 16€

I like how no one wanted to make this thread as to not raise more suspicion or further slow the site down before being able to get their order through, haha.

For what it's worth, I was able to get an order through, but received the following email:

Your purchase is being reviewed by Games Republic

Dear Citizen,

Your purchase needs to be reviewed by Games Republic Team. Our team will be reviewing your order shortly. This step is necessary for the safety of your data and to avoid frauds. We're taking full efforts to minimise the time needed to complete the review.

How likely are they to revoke the keys that are already out there? Seems fairly likely with it gathering this much attention, right?

RS4-

I don't give a shit about the game, but the page only loaded halfway for me; so good luck to everyone else!

edit - nm, page loaded up just fine.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Wouldn't be surprised if the site(and deal) is dead now, was able to get the transaction through 20 mins ago, but still no Steam key or Paypal email :/

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
I tried this an hour ago and couldn't get through, and people said orders were getting canceled before keys were getting sent.

jediyoshi

t787xiN.png

lol

I can't pick a country to register, so if someone is able to get through I will gladly buy it for 20 bucks or so,, if he or she manages to get 2 keys ;)

deoee

Its loading slow as it is, why are you telling more ppl about it? 😑

Because it was not working and slow for most of the people in the first place and why should I keep such a deal from my fav. forum?

I did give up myself earlier to buy this, but it seems people get lucky still

Jellie

If only I wasn't playing a marathon game of civ v an hour ago... might have managed to get a copy before the site went down.

For anyone stuck on the account making step, I finally made one but lost the game in my cart and seem unable to re-add it.

Edit: Well, I was able to add it back in my cart eventually. What a rollercoaster for something I probably won't get to keep for 24 hours.

Dmax3901

Not sure how this works buying from Australia, the one time I got the site to load the discount wasn't 80%. That said, if anyone manages to get a spare one I'll happily paypal.

Top Bottom