• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Price error: Civilization 6 Digital Deluxe (!) for 16€

Stiler

I can't bloody register for this, it just hangs up when I put in my email/captcha, it'll sit there and then says "captcha timed out, re-verfiy" and I can not get past that point.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
I can't bloody register for this, it just hangs up when I put in my email/captcha, it'll sit there and then says "captcha timed out, re-verfiy" and I can not get past that point.

It took me around 10 tries to get that part to work.

Admodieus

Jumped on the deal before the thread went up and just got my key. Activated on Steam, lets hope it doesn't get revoked.

Aselith

One thing that can help is to switch browsers. I had much easier time setting up the account in Edge than in Chrome.

Stiler

I FINALLY got an email saying thait I had registered (though It never looked like it went through for me on the website).

Now to just add the game to cart again and checkout hopefully.

Aselith

I FINALLY got an email saying thait I had registered (though It never looked like it went through for me on the website).

Now to just add the game to cart again and checkout hopefully.

You also have to follow the link in the email to set up your password so that's gonna be another hassle. Make sure you read the requirements and match it up though no duplicate letters in a row and symbols may not work. One upeercase, one lowercase and one number 8 or more characters.

Stiler

You also have to follow the link in the email to set up your password so that's gonna be another hassle. Make sure you read the requirements and match it up though no duplicate letters in a row and symbols may not work. One upeercase, one lowercase and one number 8 or more characters.

Yea I got it setup, now I can't get the bloody game page to load fully though, just loads partially and no way to add to my cart.

Aselith

Yea I got it setup, now I can't get the bloody game page to load fully though, just loads partially and no way to add to my cart.

Just let it sit. It can take like 10 minutes to laod all the way even if it seems like it's not doing anything.

Aselith

What are the chances they revoke the key? Would the site give a refund?

Nope, they're just going to steal your money.

Yeah, of course if the site revoked it they will and who else is going to even try? As long as it's valid, 2K and Valve will give zero fucks.

Juice

I wasted way too much of my evening loading and reloading. This thing is just too unstable to handle all four or five steps of a checkout before clearing your cart in error

Dmax3901

I wasted way too much of my evening loading and reloading. This thing is just too unstable to handle all four or five steps of a checkout before clearing your cart in error

I mean it's extraordinary circumstances. The price error has attracted way more attention than it's capable of, hardly their fault if the site buckles.

Stiler

FINALLY got it to go through, only took two hours of trying lol. Now it says transaction is processing and to keep the page open..oh boy hope nothing goes wrong at this point.

Well that only took three hours, i need sleep

here enjoy

3A38N-ZITTC-E3RQQ

(I didn't use it) just wanted to say thank you for posting this.

Xyber

2 hours later and my purchase finally went through. Now loading my games page so I can get my key, let's hope this won't take another hour because I want to sleep. ;_;

Oh noes, it loaded but still says "transaction in progress" on it. :(

Xyber

looks like the site is totally down. im pretty sure 2K will mass revoke these keys though.

Nah, still up. Just refresh a few times if it doesn't work. Site even feels a bit faster now than it did a few minutes ago, hope that will speed up the processing of my purchase. :p

Nah, still up. Just refresh a few times if it doesn't work. Site even feels a bit faster now than it did a few minutes ago, hope that will speed up the processing of my purchase. :p

the sites even worse than it was a few minutes ago for me lol

Anion

Site seems to be functioning, just takes a while. I added it to the cart and it said some error happened. But the site still is loaded lol. At least some improvement

8917b4963b.png

all night for me

KHlover

Banned
Heh this will be a fun friday for the employees. 5am in GB and 6am everywhere else in Europe right now, so you should have 1-2 hours before anyone notices.

mohuerta

Was able to get to payment, but was met with service unavailable error after paypal popup went away. Now I can't get payment button to load in cart. Been trying for 3+ hours now. First and last time I use this website.

2 hours later and my purchase finally went through. Now loading my games page so I can get my key, let's hope this won't take another hour because I want to sleep. ;_;

Oh noes, it loaded but still says "transaction in progress" on it. :(

let us know what happens.

Top Bottom