• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Man kicked off Jetblue flight for harassing Ivanka Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.tmz.com/2016/12/22/ivanka-trump-flight/

I hate flying, especially during the holidays. No one likes it, can't we all just get along?

Between the Delta flight yesterday and Jetblue today.. what's next?

Seems like kind of a dick move, especially since the guys husband posted about 'harassing her' on Twitter beforehand.

Make NeoGAF great again if old..

[Edit: Adding in Facebook post from person sitting in front of her in photo]

IvankaJetBlue.png

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Quite right. She's a private individual.

Anyone else shocked she's traveling on JetBlue?

Is Daddy's alleged wealth not as liquid as he pretends?

supergiz

But why was she flying coach? Aren't they like billionaires? I'm very confused by this story.

Also, what an asshole that guy was.

smurfx

get some go again
That you don't like her father doesn't mean that by proxy you gotta go after her, specially that way.
she's unofficially part of his cabinet along with her husband. not saying it's okay to harass her but don't pretend she isn't a big part of trump's new crew. with that said it's not like yelling at her will do anything and it just annoys the shit out of people flying in that flight as well.

I am actually surprised she is flying with the people. Kinda cool.
she is flying jet blue because people will make the same kinda comments as you.

ZOONAMI

Am I crazy or does this whole thing seem staged?

Why the hell is she flying coach?

Why is there no Secret service around?

This whole thing is fishy as fuck imo.

kmax

Way out of line.

If you have a problem with Donald Trump, then you have a problem with Donald Trump. Harassing people is wrong.

Quite right. She's a private individual.

Anyone else shocked she's traveling on JetBlue?

Is Daddy's alleged wealth not as liquid as he pretends?

AFAIK its been well-known in the "power player" circles that Trump has less than ~$1 billion liquid wealth (maybe a lot less) and is not worth close to the billions he claims even with assets included.

Breads

Banned
That's a shitty thing to do for sure. That guy is a piece of shit.

But.

A Trump on Jet blue?

The same family that takes 1m a day to protect?

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
You're not helping, guy. Just giving them shit to feel persecuted about.

Audioboxer

The worst part is how the boyfriend tried to play it off on twitter, despite the ridiculous first tweet:

https://twitter.com/JGreenDC/status/811962880249753600

Deleted his account it seems.

lol. Digusting.

Also wondering if we'll get the Adam Saleh defense force in here?

What is it with people acting like asshats on flights? They are cramped metal tubes filled with recycled fart air. Sit down, put your headphones in and shut up till I get to where I'm going.

Audioboxer

Fascists shouldn't feel welcome anywhere.

You cannot harass people in public, let alone on an aeroplane. Even take the aeroplane on it's own, security and behaviour on planes needs to be paramount. Acting like a dick either before take off or 36,000ft in the air is a security risk.

The tweet above is incitement to purposely track down and harass. It's not acceptable in society, end of.

studyguy

Figure it's going to happen all over the US regardless of where they are. The partisan divide is simply too great. Regardless of how it looks people are fucking pissed. We're coming off a year where the president elect lobbed insults on the daily over twitter. Why is anyone surprised that people do the same on their day to day? Dignity of the presidency what is that going to look like in 2016 going into 2017?

Horns

Hide behind your computer and harass her. That's what the alt right does.

In all seriousness, when you're unofficially participating in the transitional team and involved with meeting world leaders, you will have to come to expect this. It's best for her to stay away from the public or to only engage in more controlled environments.

SpaceWolf

Banned
Fascists shouldn't feel welcome anywhere.

Does it feel good to condone harassing a woman in front of her children, just because she happens to be the daughter of a contentious figure? I mean, do you genuinely feel good about yourself for saying that?

FaintDeftone

Yeah the guy was a dick. Kick him off.

As much as I hate Trump, Ivanka seems like the most level-headed of the bunch and really didn't deserve this.

Does it feel good to condone harassing a woman in front of her children, just because she happens to be the daughter of a contentious figure? I mean, do you genuinely feel good about yourself for saying that?

I agree that the focus should've been on her senior adviser (and real piece of shit) husband, sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom