• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fat Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the man laws concerning fat girls? Should you be ashamed to **** them? Proud to take a bj from them? If you were drunk, do you get a free pass? Or are you fair game for mocking?

lilraylewis said:
What are the man laws concerning fat girls? Should you be ashamed to **** them? Proud to take a bj from them? If you were drunk, do you get a free pass? Or are you fair game for mocking?
The man law states that if you have to post and ask... chances are, they are too fat.

lilraylewis said:

I've never even touched a fat girl in my life.....fair game for mocking IMO....

Docpan

Every guy has ****ed a fat girl at one time or another. Just remember that they should be a once-in-a-while kind of deal.

****ing too many fat girls will give you a reputation. However, never be ashamed to accept a blowjob from one as long as they are somewhat presentable. (Just make sure you don't return the favor. No kissing either. Blowjob only, then leave.)

Docpan said:
Every guy has ****ed a fat girl at one time or another. Just remember that they should be a once-in-a-while kind of deal.

Speak for yourself:lol I would not be able to get it up....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom