• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Why is Gravity Rush Remastered over $100 on Amazon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

R0ckman

I was just going through some of my past purchases and happened to see the listings for the game sky rocketed. I just got it a few weeks ago at the regular price before the release of the sequal. What the heck happened?

eliochip

Awesome I have a copy. Great game.

Same thing happened to Cave Story 3DS. Not the best version of the game but it is quite rare.

pixxxelz

Oh wow, seeing so many of this threads popping up recently makes me happy, this game could be the next nier or demon's souls.

Ouroboros

I was going to pick it up with a giftcard for $20 but thought i would wait til it hit 9.99

I was a FOOL. I guess I'll just go digital, whatevs.

Lol what? This game isn't huge. Do you really think the internet is that bad in the US?

Dunno how big Gravity Rush Remastered is, but the current generation has seen game download sizes balloon. Add to that the return of bandwidth caps in the States, and you have a lot of people who maybe aren't willing to burn 10% of their monthly cap on a single game. It's not totally weird as an explanation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom