• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2064: Read Only Memories devs tell Trump voters to skip their game

ArtHands

Thinks buying more servers can fix a bad patch
https://twitter.com/ROM2064/status/825728195089592323

XPwpjqB.jpg

Cubas

That's what I like to read.

I was thinking, how awesome would it be if a few devs got together and did a Humble Bundle with all profits going to ACLU?

rje

That's what I like to read.

I was thinking, how awesome would it be if a few devs got together and did a Humble Bundle with all profits going to ACLU?

It wasn't humble, but itch.io did a bundle late last year to support the ACLU and Planned Parenthood. If I recall correctly they made over $120,000 that was split evenly between the charities.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
They're very liberal, huge parts of the LGBTQ community, and outspoken. Knowing the team behind 2064, I expect nothing less from Matt and the gang.

jeffram

This comes across as petty, and insulting to people who had justifiable and understandable reasons to vote for him. They should encourage anyone to play their game and keep divisive and exclusionary political views out of it.

Fuck trump though.

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
Because people have an absolute right to vote for who they want, and purchase what they want. If you want to discriminate against people using their constitutional RIGHT, dont sell your game PERIOD
do you understand the irony of supporting Trump and whining about being discriminated against? fascist?

Because people have an absolute right to vote for who they want, and purchase what they want. If you want to discriminate against people using their constitutional RIGHT, dont sell your game PERIOD

Good thing you wrote out and capitalized PERIOD. Your post did not feel like a strong argument at first but that totally sealed the deal.

soccergod

Banned
do you understand the irony of supporting Trump and whining about being discriminated against? fascist?

Do you understand that voting for someone does not mean you agree with 100% of their views? And no, I did not vote for him, but people had every right to, and saying they dont deserve their rights and freedoms to choose what they do/do not support, is disgusting

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I don't think you know what discrimination is. What's your real account username?

Codeblue

Spicer?

They have a constitutional right to tell you to fuck off. I don't see what the problem is.

Paz

I'd deconstruct all the problems with this post but you're clearly incapable of rational thought.

I'm truly sorry for whatever happened to you in your life that lead to this outcome.

Top Bottom