• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FFXII The Zodiac Age - What would you want included in a collector's edition?

fvng

I would love a XII:CE to include every Ivalice game on a single PS4 disc including every tactics game released thus far.

SqEx is hit or miss with limited editions but I'd thrown down a lot of cash for a comprehensive collection of Ivalice games.

Gusy

A playable demo of FFVII Remake could give it a slight sales boost. ;). I call it the ZOE strategy

fvng

this is a stupid post. Vaan never becomes a obnoxious character he is just not very involved with the plot.

the real main protag is Lady Ashe anyway

Yeah she's arguably the most important character in the squad. Vaan is lead character on paper only. But we all know Balthier is the leading man.

A legit artbook is all I want. It's all I've ever wanted.

Hell, in my dream world, there's a big three-book collection like that Amano FF book, except it's one book each for Final Fantasy Tactics, Vagrant Story, and FFXII.

Option to switch between the original and remastered soundtrack. I'd also like some new optional bosses to smack around. Oh and please let the first part of Giruvegan have it's own seperate track and not be mashed together with a bunch of other tunes.

fvng

the ability to delete Vaan.

Why is this thread still going ?

Because it's a horrible idea that could only be proposed by someone who never played the game. You barely had to look at him if you demoted him to secondary party, I always left him on the bench, only brought him out if my A squad got wiped out..

But as someone else noted, he is not as annoying as other characters in this series *hope*

A legit artbook is all I want. It's all I've ever wanted.

Hell, in my dream world, there's a big three-book collection like that Amano FF book, except it's one book each for Final Fantasy Tactics, Vagrant Story, and FFXII.

Knowing Square Enix, any art book would be 30 pages in a 7 inch book. It's astonishing how much they cheap out on some things

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
Because it's a horrible idea that could only be proposed by someone who never played the game. You barely had to look at him if you demoted him to secondary party, I always left him on the bench, only brought him out if my A squad got wiped out..

But as someone else noted, he is not as annoying as other characters in this series *hope*

Fyi i replayed ff12 after discovering getting the best weapon was ruined for me. Unless wasting 1000+ hours cave running.

And basch is the lead character
There is no cooler final fantasy character then basch.

Not even ariana grande.

Collector's editions are always stupid money grabs that go on clearance within a month.

Forget the physical stuff it comes with, I want free downloads–costumes for the characters.

Garlador

I'd like it to be affordable, for starters.

Square Enix has been steadily upping the prices of their Collector's Editions for awhile now without offering much quality content to offset the price-jacking.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
I kind of want a Fran Play-Arts Kai. I'm not into spending $300 but still I do love her design.

fvng

Fyi i replayed ff12 after discovering getting the best weapon was ruined for me. Unless wasting 1000+ hours cave running.

And basch is the lead character
There is no cooler final fantasy character then basch.

Not even ariana grande.

every other protag had a more compelling or interesting reason to be there than vaan. lol at Grande

A t-shirt shirt that says "I'm Captain Basch!"

A beautfiful encyclopedia of the locations of FF XII with illustrations and a nicely written description.

fvng

steelbook is a given nowadays, would also need a solid hardcover art book and the entire soundtrack, and maybe a Revenant Wings port for PS4 since it's much more a follow up to XII than the other ivalice games.

Thoraxes

The ability to change the camera controls.

Because the original version not having that made it so I couldn't play the game till I could emulate it.

Firebrand

4 DLCs, one being super awesome, but if you register them in the wrong order you'll be locked out the good stuff forever.

Art book is a given (<3 Yoshida).

Zetta

An artbook, Steelbook, ps4 theme and a 11x17 inch art print that has a detailed passage of Ondore's lies.

This plus a dlc to give Vaan a shirt and a statue of Basch. I've always loved Basch and would love a statue of him, would even take his grizzly look.

Just give me a nice steelbook and a PS4 dynamic theme and I'll be happy. I know there are other people that would presumably want something more than that, so perhaps a Deluxe version that has the steelbook/theme and a Collector's edition that has more stuff (art book? map? figurine?) would be appropriate, but I don't have much room for trinkets either at home or at work.

pablito

Lol feels like hating on Vaan is a meme at this point. Give him that newer design with the white shirt and he's 100% inoffensive.

Some kind of big 'ivalice bible' including story notes and lots of art on FFT and VS and XII and even RW but neither FFTA game would go a very very long way for me.

Top Bottom