• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Club Nintendo Platinum Present 2006

Jonnyram

http://club.nintendo.jp/rank2006/index.html

You have to choose between a personalised battery cover for your WiiCon and an original DS game "Tingle's Balloon Fight".

I know which I'm going for...

pla_present2.jpg

Totalriot

This game isn't goint to get sold in stores, right? Take it, keep it sealed for a few years and sell it for a massive profit :D

Jonnyram

Mr_Furious said:
when will the game be available from Club Nintendo?
They're sending it out in April next year. It won't be available to redeem for points though - only Platinum members (400pts+ from 2006 purchases) will get it.

McBacon said:
How do they get your Mii?
You can associate your Club Nintendo account with your Wii, and any Wii Shopping you do turns up in your Club Nintendo account automatically. I guess there'll be some way to send the Mii you want printing later. I figured if you want to do that, you could do it with transparent stickers on a printer and make something yourself. Balloon Fight is much more appealing to me :)

Jonnyram said:
They're sending it out in April next year. It won't be available to redeem for points though - only Platinum members (400pts+ from 2006 purchases) will get it.

Now I remember why I dislike NOA so much. We don't get anything remotely close to this even though we should.

LPC

Banned
I think it's the right moment for me to give a game code...

Just received Bleach Wii yesterday, if anyone is interesting in the Club Nintendo Code, just ask me here!

The first will receive it by PM...

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
The next time one of you "legitimate media" GAFfers speaks to an NOA exec/rep., could you let them know we want free stuff in exchange for registering the games we are buying?

Please?

I would so go for the game, I suspect third parties will start offering personalized battery covers or something.

Bah, why NoA, why!

I have a bunch of Club Nintendo points...but I can't seem to use them ever because I've always gotten to some page when I try to register...

If somebody could use my points towards this (not sure if it matters or not) or just get it, I would be willing to pay for it (good money) and I would scan the contents + make videos of the entire game so others could enjoy what it has to offer in some form.

Please IM me

DECK'ARD

The Amiga Brotherhood
And remember all the talk from Nintendo about the Wii being used as a DS-demo delivery device with Wii Connect 24?

Well assuming this cartridge isn't big (and chances are it isn't), and can fit in the DS' memory, then things like this would be a great freebie and a perfect thing to offer via a download.

Definitely worth waking up to a glowing disc slot for.

zsherwood

Damn. Those are some pretty cool options... I'd love to get that Balloon Fight, but then again that battery cover would make finding my Wiimote among my friend's much easier.

Drensch

NOA should let each registered game be worth x amount of Wii points. It costs them nothing to track, distribute, or administer the program.

Jealousy Rising:

I'm snapping mental pictures of my jealousy along with the jealousy of the rest of you in this thread. I'm wracking up all kindsss of points.

...OK, so I managed to get a copy of that Club Nintendo Game and Watch collection, what are my chances of getting Tingle, baring in mind I will be willing to pay far too much for it?

Top Bottom