• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bubsy: The Woolies Strike Back launches October 31 with PS4 physical limited edition

http://gematsu.com/2017/08/bubsy-wo...nches-october-31-ps4-physical-limited-edition

Bubsy: The Woolies Strike Back, first announced in June, will launch for PlayStation 4 via the PlayStation Store and PC via Steam and GOG on October 31, publisher Accolade announced.

The PlayStation 4 version will also be available in an “extremely limited” physical edition on Amazon, Best Buy, GameStop, and other select online retailers. For $39.99, the “Purrfect Edition” includes:

Bubsy: The Woolies Strike Back game software
Bubsy: The Woolies Strike Back original soundtrack
Bubsy’s business card
Mystery post-card

Bubsy_08-21-17.jpg

Santar

Now if this looked like it played anything like the original Bubsy I'd be excited, as the first game actually was a nice colorful platformer. But this just looks like they took the Giant Sisters engine and slapped Bubsy in it.
The movement just seems so dull and robotic.

It's actually upsetting that this failure of a franchise is back with a physical version, while Mania doesn't have a physical version, and there are plenty of good dead franchises that could use a reviving.

I wish that Boogerman KS reached its goals. That actually looked really good. Also bring back Earthworm Jim for the love of god.

Well I am a sucker for 2D platformers so the more the merrier. It also doesn't look that bad TBH. Just wish it used sprites.

stilgar

Somebody okay'd that. And not billions of other games which were never produced for a whole lot of bad reasons.

Top Bottom