• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bad Apple Wars |OT| Otome Angel Beats!

Shizuka

NVEtciZ.jpg

1W9QCsP.png

• Genre: Otome Visual Novel
  • Players: 1
  • Developer: Otomate / Idea Factory
  • Publisher: Aksys Games
  • Platforms: PlayStation Vita / PlayStation TV
  • Release date: October 10th 2017 (North America & Europe)
  • Rated T for Teen
  • Language: English
  • Audio: Japanese
  • VNDB listing

3nj5EAe.jpg

Ath3ERk.png

x5DfOeL.jpg

X6xPPt3.jpg

P2wyQdn.jpg

UHxMjjm.jpg

tGn78Qk.jpg

x9UeOVX.jpg

N1aCRFZ.png

Metacritic: 73.

Opencritic: 72.

cQ4lDaK.png

Chapter 0 footage.

I want to thank MidnightRain's for all the assets and the help! Also, thanks ShyMel for the Day One Edition picture and Saphirax for the OT title!

ShyMel

Subscribed! If you need any more pictures, please let me know! I will go ahead and let y'all know that the table of contents for the art book says it has spoilers so be careful about flipping through it.

Kirie

Great OT as always Shizuka!

Picked up my copy at EBgames and they almost couldn't find it in the back lol. Mine was apparently the only copy at that store.. was sweating for a minute that they lost it :p

Oh just for those who want to know a recommended route order, Ephidel posted in the otome OT that

Satoru -> Shikishima -> Higa -> Alma -> Prefect is a good order to play. I've also seen Verdelish on twitter post the same recommendation.

ss-hikaru

Excited for this the art is so pretty! I like the protagonist's prefect look. Need to buy and finish Collar Malice first tho.

Top Bottom