• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Mario Odyssey Review Thread

Risev1

It's ironic that many of the people who are taking this stance against the events that happened have no qualms about posting NSFW images in unrelated topics, which may end up in me opening up a thread with a fucking penis and what have you right next to my 6 years old brother. And yes OP, you did that.

Fuck you.

KuGsj.gif

shmoglish

So it is a 6?

Jk. This behavior is really annoying, not funny and it also isnt a real „rebell yell“ move. So... just leave this page instead of trying to be edgy.

joedick

I'm all for protest threads, but please don't trivialize the alleged assault. I can't imagine the victim would want to see their experience being used as a punchline.

Kimawolf

Keep in mind that was made by someonecwho claims to be an adult. And posted by an adult. Although probably a basement dweller type.

Gaz_RB

It's kind of telling that reviews dropped a while ago and there's no review thread.

There might be 200,000 users here, but the people who made GAF what it was are gone.

Hopefully this isn't the quality of content that's OK at reset.
Their review thread already has 6 pages

And there's no reason to make correlation with shitty threads like this and the other forum.

Blame the moderation for allowing it for this long. Have they given up?

PrinceKee

Some of you guys are idiots and followers. You don't really care about the whole situation you just want some attention. I hope you're not welcomed to the other forum. Just leave...

pager99

It's ironic that many of the people who are taking this stance against the events that happened have no qualms about posting NSFW images in unrelated topics, which may end up in me opening up a thread with a fucking penis and what have you right next to my 6 years old brother. And yes OP, you did that.

Fuck you.
Spot on,the SJWs are all righteous motherfuckers imo

Maximus P

It's kind of telling that reviews dropped a while ago and there's no review thread.

There might be 200,000 users here, but the people who made GAF what it was are gone.

Their review thread already has 6 pages

I'm guessing the place will settle eventually. New members will come, place will get back to be about games. It may not be as active as before or the 'other' forum but it will certainly be active enough for discussion.

It will just take time for the dust to settle.

PrinceKee

Fuck you.

They're all idiot fucking followers with no brain of their own...

And some of these people are supposed to be congregating to another forum?! Nothing says taking a principled stand like acting like an outright cunt.

Top Bottom